Spider-man (Raimi) 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Please let me know if that is the issue. I tried it from 2 machines and they worked fine.

That was the issue, works great on cs6, but slows down my computer a tad as expected. Also just as a suggestion can you make a brick layer that isn't warped to conform to the muscle base?

That was the issue, works great on cs6, but slows down my computer a tad as expected. Also just as a suggestion can you make a brick layer that isn't warped to conform to the muscle base?

Instead of making the layered file any larger, I put up a "Brick only" png file.
It's up with the others.

Just posted all of the web files. They're in .ai format saved down to cs.
Included two back belt files. One piece and two piece versions.

enjoy.

Great work dude. I'm really impressed with the quality of this. May i ask you doing some kind of guide for the sew line? I'm a real noob and i have no idea how to sew this. Thanks again

Great work dude. I'm really impressed with the quality of this. May i ask you doing some kind of guide for the sew line? I'm a real noob and i have no idea how to sew this. Thanks again

I had been thinking about that, but until I get one of these stitched up for myself, I wouldn't want anything to be off and somehow show.

I had been thinking about that, but until I get one of these stitched up for myself, I wouldn't want anything to be off and somehow show.

I have been using my rami template to match the webs of your pattern with the outline (sew line) Once I am done I post a sample pic of how it looks for thoughts.

THis is wicked sick! thanks Kenlandrum! I will try getting the webbing cnced and see how it is. May I know what was the original height intended for the Suit in the .psd fomat?

THis is wicked sick! thanks Kenlandrum! I will try getting the webbing cnced and see how it is. May I know what was the original height intended for the Suit in the .psd fomat?
If I remember correctly it's about 30" from mid face to bottom of belt, so I think that should work for someone 6'+ or - and inch or so.

Hey ken, would it be possible to get a "Medium" version of the file? (5"5-5"8). Unfortunately I don't have access to Photo Shop.

If you don't have time, no worries. Thanks for all you've done, it looks incredible!

Hey ken, would it be possible to get a "Medium" version of the file? (5"5-5"8). Unfortunately I don't have access to Photo Shop.

If you don't have time, no worries. Thanks for all you've done, it looks incredible!

Sorry brother. I can't travel down that rabbit hole. You should be able to get a trial version of Photoshop and re-size it accordingly not to mention you might want to edit things for yourself... Colors etc.

Working on the 3D model for the face shell at the moment.... Ideally I would like to model the holes for the eye frames and make them snap into place.
Any thoughts on this?

I tend to think it might be better to wait until I get my print back to know exactly where the holes will go...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back