Hal Jordan Jacket Patch

Kondor1

Just to let everyone know, so you dont have to research it. (Green Lantern Comic book series )
The Jacket = USAAF A2 Jacket with fur lining collar. U.S Army Air Force
The patch on the left breast pocket is the USAAF Senior Pilot badge, as with the 3 inch patch, this was the only one of that division.
According to the pictures, it shows the patch with writing below which should be "U.S Army Air Force" according to that time, although it is blurred out in the comic due to the fact they didnt want to cause any issues.

The 3inch circular patch is a 20th division usaaf patch with the 20 taken out. The 20 was removed due to the same. The 3 inch patch is sometimes not drawn in on the leather jacket, but has been shown a total of 3-4times in the comic series as the same patch design below. This is my photoshop representation. It can be cleaned up and printed on a brother embroidery machine.

HalPatch.png

I made a quick paper mock up of the jacket with correct sized patches according to the USAAF websites, before i had to give it back to my nephew.
GLJacket.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back