I need some parts, not sure where to turn! Links much appreciated!

JudgeLusk

Hey there! I finished my female judge about six months ago but some of the parts were homemade, and I'm ready to upgrade to more accurate cast bits. I need the following: ~The boot parts (shin, toe, heel) that Art did a run of last year. The thread in the junkyard is full of people wondering when another run will be taking place, but I'm hoping someone here has a set they'd be willing to sell, a link to another supplier, or any clue when another run will come along. ~Female knees/elbows to attach to Reel Images leathers. I may just end up making these myself if I have to, but I'd rather save myself the work if there's anyone making them.

And one more question while I'm at it... why does ReelImages charge $100 shipping just for the tactical vest alone? Seriously? Even if they had to fit it in a box five times the size of the vest and filled the bottom with 20 lbs of lead weights it wouldn't cost that much to ship within the USA. That seriously turns me off.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back