amazing spiderman2 pattern.. how to size???

1492leon

Somebody help me! :cry ?? -image (2).jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 on eBay, I had to buy the pattern.

But, not know how to adjust the size. :facepalm

Here, many people seem to know about the size.

I advise you to save!

I will be the first to make a suit.

Please advise me!

That ebay file is a stolen Orhadar print, by the way. If you'd just bought from him legitimately, he would have included sizing instructions or sized the file for you. How about you go compensate him for his work? Maybe he'll provide you with a file that fits.

Oh, I see.

Then eBay bought in the pattern of knocks stolen.

So what should I do?

Who listen to advice, to whom should I buy a pattern?

Unhappy.

Before you buy a pattern, I should have listened to your advice.

What to do this ...?

No you didn't, the seller stole the file from Orhadar of Gunhead Design. It is not the seller's work. If you'd bought from the actual pattern maker, Orhadar, he would have included sizing instructions or sized the file for you. Orhadar does not do business on Ebay.

Well, to be fair, it's not the buyers fault if the file is stolen. Most just seem unaware of any shady stuff going on. The cheaper price on the stolen ones doesn't help either. I get the "educating people" part but wish it could be done more...gently.:)

Well, to be fair, it's not the buyers fault if the file is stolen. Most just seem unaware of any shady stuff going on. The cheaper price on the stolen ones doesn't help either. I get the "educating people" part but wish it could be done more...gently.:)

Fair enough.
But it's not my fault he didn't do his research before buying. I honestly don't understand the mindset of buying something you don't understand and then asking people how it's supposed to work afterwards, instead of learning about the item first and then making an informed purchase. He could have prevented this situation by doing a bit of reading on the process of making a suit build.

Also I'm sick and tired of seeing scammers and thieves making money off of the work of one of my friends, so excuse me if I'm not particularly chipper in my written tone in these situations.
Cheers.

Last edited:
Fair enough.
But it's not my fault he didn't do his research before buying. I honestly don't understand the mindset of buying something you don't understand and then asking people how it's supposed to work afterwards, instead of learning about the item first and then making an informed purchase. He could have prevented this situation by doing a bit of reading on the process of making a suit build.

Also I'm sick and tired of seeing scammers and thieves making money off of the work of one of my friends, so excuse me if I'm not particularly chipper in my written tone in these situations.
Cheers.

You seem upset and angry because you need fairness?

You seem upset and angry because you need fairness?

What kind of a question is that? I mirrored the phrasing and diction of your comment back to you, so if you take issue with the use of the word 'fair,' then take it up with yourself for introducing your contribution with the needlessly mitigating "to be fair..." qualifier.

Don't you have better things to do as a staff member than goading me into describing precisely why I might be noticeably frustrated when a recaster/theif profits off of the hard work of a friend of mine due to preying on the ignorance of potential customers and their general unwillingness to do any research about the things they buy? Is this impenetrable mystery really top priority?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back