Marvel Now Magneto costume

PunisherNC

Sr Member
Sometimes, you just want to be bad. As soon as I saw Magneto's new costume, I knew I had to give it a go:

My helmet is on the way:

My good friend Bruce Cameron is printing up the bodysuit:

And I wanted to tackle the little pods all over the costume. As soon as I saw the kids' cake pop mold, I know it'd be perfect, so here's the pod project from start to finish using 10min curing resin:

And now I have 18 of these bad boys, ready to be glued down

I'll post up progress pics as this project continues.

A small belt update, I'll swap the buckle with the classic red/black and I still have to attach these pouches

Rob Liefeld, eat your heart out

i love magneto. this is awesome. i'd really like to try and create this myself. are you sharing the template of the body suit and helmet? also how are you going about creating the cape?

Thank you... I'll be using a black suede-cloth (Man of Steel) cape material. I do not own the rights to the bodysuit. A good friend who does this as a business created the file for me. I got the helmet from another vendor

thank you

Sorry about bringing up Logan, iv'e worked with him before i know there is a stigma with his name but iv'e got no beef with him. Iv'e also purchased a Punisher costume from you Mike, iv'e worn it proud for years. So obviously i love your work. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back