Marvel Now Magneto costume

Omg that's so freaking cool !!! I'm also cosplaying Marvel Now Magneto next year, but I will have to make myself a costume, so may I ask you for some tips, also the kind of material you used ?

Hi im planning on making a costume of the white marvel now and i was just wondering what you used for the suit because it sort of looks like a morphsuit but because of the print im a bit confused.

Hi im planning on making a costume of the white marvel now and i was just wondering what you used for the suit because it sort of looks like a morphsuit but because of the print im a bit confused.
If you're not quite sure what the print is then you should spend some time reading other threads, especially spiderman threads, and you'll quickly learn what you need to know.

Hello. New member, first post. I've been cosplaying in Japan for a few years now but this year am debuting as more or less the same Magneto as PunisherNC.
Sorry for dragging this post up but I've almost completed my costume except for the very unique cape. I've scoured this site trying to find info on how to make the cape on other threads but just can't find any advice, diagrams, etc.

If PunisherNC or anyone else could help me out and show me how to make the cape he's wearing in the supplied photos I'd very much appreciate it.
As a reference, here's me in my costume so far, and some sample shots of the particular cape design I'm looking for. Thank you so much to anyone who can help. mm2.jpg
18-08-13-20-42-01-399_deco.jpgmm0.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back