DSC_01541.jpgDSC_01321.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_01541.jpg
    DSC_01541.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 553
  • DSC_01321.jpg
    DSC_01321.jpg
    443.1 KB · Views: 506
Currently building this guy up. Never done pepakura before so it's kind of a challenge, but its fun! Already realized i screwed up a part, but I'm trying to mod it to look more like the original trilogy helmets, so I'll be doing a lot of post work anyway.

Hi new to all of this ... just completed my first paper stromtrooper... was going well till I pasted it with PVA and it became out of shape - so a lesson learnt .. need thicker paper will be having another go...

This looks stunning may be one to try later but for now would like some tips if possable

like what thinkness of paper is best Im currently using 160 ??
Is it best once completed to PVA before fiber glassing ?

so I am on the right track with the Paper ...
will be post my first try at this later to night ..
would like people to be frank as i need to have a strong learning curve if I am going to learn.

have restated the project again

Those helmets turned out great! I may take a stab at this.

The scaling I get is way off though. Without the dome, what is the height of the finished face mask? From the lowest part of the neck to the top of that mohawk part for the dome to rest on, what is that height?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back