Accurate Darth Vader ep3 Helmet Pepakura

Re: accurate Darth Vader Helemet Pepakura

i didn't notice that overlaping pieces.. but anyways.. here is the new one...

Untitled-8.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Your model is looking great. Have you thought about offering this file up for 3d printing ? I know it can be a pain to take something like this and get it ready for 3d printing but i would be willing to help. :)

Your model is looking great. Have you thought about offering this file up for 3d printing ? I know it can be a pain to take something like this and get it ready for 3d printing but i would be willing to help. :)

thanks obi wan kenobi.

i made this darth vader in low polygon. so it might be difficult to smooth the corners and it will consume more time. i will make it on pepakura soon.

hello! really awesome to offer the files! :)

id there any way to get the OBJ of the helmet? i d love to check on the measurments myself. im building a concept darth vader helemt and id really like to check on the proportions of several details to get an idea and compare with my own mask i did build so far

thanks for answering and cheers! :)

Hey Juvito, I made your Vader! It's a bit warped because it was sitting on its side for 6 months...and because I'm a bit crap at pepakura. But it was fun! One day I will fibre glass it and so on...one day...Thanks again for an awesome model :)

JuvitosVader.jpg

Sure! As I said, the helmet was squashed into a box for 6 months, which is why the left side of the dome is a bit bent. Hopefully I can fix it prior to fibre glassing...

SideOn.jpg PriorToResin.jpg FrontOn.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back