Judge Dredd Is coming

Gearsofhalo

Hey there! after years of debating...Im taking the Plunge...Dredd. The comic. Planning to try and do this as cost efficiently as possible. for now, A pic in the helmet.. Please let me know, do you think its too big? maybe I need a smaller lid? and if so, who makes a smaller comic lid? also I included a pic of the foam eagle I'm working on :)

IMG_6233.jpgIMG_6235.jpg

that helmet seems reasonable to me. once you have the shoulders on you will look much bigger. i think that a smaller helmet might not look as good with the full suit.

UPDATE!:
IMG_6256.JPG my eagle is basically done, MIGHT add feet. but to start I figured it was better to keep it simple with one my first foam builds.
IMG_6255.JPG Just a pic of eagle and helmet and mock lawgiver.
IMG_6267.PNGThis is basically the dredd Im going for specifically
Screen Shot 2014-02-14 at 5.54.50 PM.png a fun picture of our similar jaws I slapped together! haha this build Is really fun so far! Cant wait to get cracking on the next pad!
Stormtrooper guy, I think you're right! thanks for the input :) love your work btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back