Jes Gistang inspired female stormtrooper armour

oota goota
Wow nearly two years and I've only just seen how this turned out.
Very nice indeed :)
Have you got any more pics of the whole ensemble inc lid as some of these pic don't work now ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Spacebob yeah sure thing I've had a few suits made up now no ones had any major complaints about the fit of the armour which is great!

12036617_620967928042180_415262946490282849_n.jpgDSCF0867.JPG15644883701_a33c83ea52_o.jpg20160127_144512.jpg

Here's a few there's a bunch more on my FB page.

I'm pretty pleased with how the bucket came out. That ep 3 clone helmet scoop idea (of yours) worked really well :)

Fantastic thread, just saw this for the first time. Any chance of fixing those broken links from Photobucket, I know it's a pain, but really enjoyed seeing your WIP pics. Tremendous job

Fantastic thread, just saw this for the first time. Any chance of fixing those broken links from Photobucket, I know it's a pain, but really enjoyed seeing your WIP pics. Tremendous job

Cheers jusdrewit yeah I should get my a into g and fix this thread and a few others :)

Hey all I fixed the post (page 2 or 3 I already forget) with the missing pics so the thread a little more complete. Thanks to everyone who encouraged and gave feedback while I wrestled this suit into existence :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back