New Polaroid Photos of the Blade Runner Blaster surfaced...New Info available

Darthwolf7

So apparently Karl Tate has stumbled across some old Polaroid pictures of our favorite blaster and some new info has become available... the ammo housing had the #'s 5223 the same as the Steyr receiver and there was a small wire connected to the outside of the ammo housing as well that ran into the body...possibly yo the grip which has now been rumored to have a light in it at some point I think?!
All this info came from Tomenosuke on his Facebook page...here are the photos he posted!!! uploadfromtaptalk1392276720722.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392276734708.jpg
Very cool to see more info uncovered so many years later!!! Enjoy! Cheers!

"Give it to Holden, he's good!?!"

Sorry , I may have posted this in the wrong section...however, I am now considering these additions on my own Coyle Metal kit build so in some ways it has merit here too I guess?
Cheers!

"Give it to Holden, he's good!?!"

These new pictures do support my clean and new like finish I have been using for years.

I would point out these features were never seen any where with in the film so are NOT film accurate.

I feel they like other parts of the prop were preproduction tries, such as the fact the stunt prop although clearly made from the real Steyr and Bulldog prop have many things different from the final filming prop as seen within the film.

Rich

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back