WIP Karl Kroenen costume (from Hellboy)

Looks stellar TestEagle! Can I ask where you sourced the hat?
I'm planning on sculpting a life size bust of Karl Kroenen but want to top it with a real hat.

Where did you get the leather version of the ss uniform? I've found it in the typical cloth fabric material but I can't find a leather version

Thanks for posting your costume pieces and accessories. I have a question about where to find the officers visor large enough to fit over the head and mask. Due to the irregular shape of the Kroenan mask it would require a size 8+ approx 36” cap to fit. Please share where you found yours? Thanks

Thanks for posting your costume pieces and accessories. I have a question about where to find the officers visor large enough to fit over the head and mask. Due to the irregular shape of the Kroenan mask it would require a size 8+ approx 36” cap to fit. Please share where you found yours? Thanks

I got my hat from here http://www.epicmilitaria.com/ what I did was a pushed the hat down hard on mask and had stick velcro on sides, then I kind of slid my head up into mask/hat. It was a tight fit, what you might want to do is cut hat at back to make it larger and add a piece of black material if my idea doesn't work.

How are the pins, badges, and ss patches positioned on the leather jacket
General positioning is like this and they have pin on backs with a back to secure once pushed through material/leather.
IMG_20190106_080344.jpg

Hi, i dont know if you'll read these, but i'd like to ask you if you could share the links with me (if its still possible) expectually the second leather jacket, cause i couldnt found it in the net. I like the cosplay very much and want to thank you for this ideas
ps: i know my english isnt that good

Hi, i dont know if you'll read these, but i'd like to ask you if you could share the links with me (if its still possible) expectually the second leather jacket, cause i couldnt found it in the net. I like the cosplay very much and want to thank you for this ideas
ps: i know my english isnt that good
Hey, both jackets came from southbeachleather, they used to be standard items on their store. Not sure that's the case now. You might be able to email them or something.

To anyone seeking further information on the suit. Given the current political climate and the rise of Neo-Nazis, I wouldn't do this costume again or if I did, I would definitely remove the Nazi logos etc. Given my concerns about the rise of groups supporting these dangerous ideologies, I won't be providing links etc in the future, as I feel they maybe misused. I will however leave what is currently up for other cosplayers to use as reference.

Best of luck with your costumes. And be nice to each other.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back