Blade Runner SUSHI BAR + SLICE OF LIFE making of

Mmhhh... I don't like the car that much, its shape is maybe a little too close to the original Citroën car... but the various buildings are just AWESOME, huge congrats on this guys, you've captured the feel of BR once again for that shot !

Dear friends!

Another year is at an end, and slowly we are getting closer to finishing our movie!
Hopefully 2016. will be the year when we all get to see "Slice of Life" finished.
I want to thank you for hanging on with us during the making of our small film.

I also wish you luck and many great projects in the next year, and I wish you happy holidays!!!

slice%202016_zpsjrkxu5yy.jpg~original.jpg

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from SLICE team!!
:love:cheers(y)thumbsup:cheers

Last edited:
WHASSSUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo guys!!! Long time no see.. Same old story here, we had tons of work during holidays that extended waaaaay into 2016.
We are still in the HC working mode, but I finally managed to steal a day or two and escape to the studio. I had to, or else I'd go crazy.. I mean four months since my last post?!?! FOUR?? :sick God forbid that from happening again! :lol

Don't get too excited, though.. I just have one new building for you today, but at least it's something! :D

So I bought something in IKEA and the packaging seemed very interesting! I built a basic box and started gluing stuff on...

1_zpsbyfengo5.jpg~original.jpg

A friend gave me a Playmobil kitchen toy set some time ago, and this was a wonderful opportunity to use it. You can spot the couch, sink and other stuff here:

2_zpsaeakfszs.jpg~original.jpg

And some Ebay Christmas lights, of course!

3_zpssdtwt7oo.jpg~original.jpg

Black primer this time, ran out of grey...

4_zpswlcyzimy.jpg~original.jpg

Next day I sprayed it with light grey. And did a traditional beauty photo.

5_zpsufqy6rgn.jpg~original.jpg

I started making one more building, and I'll share it in the next few days.

Also I have an idea for an upcoming video diary about our "miniature department" (AKA me), and its victories in the magical field of LEDs, servos, and motion control! :D

Rubble, thanks for the link! I saw it before, but it's always great to visit BR model shop.

Ok, guys, see you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back