ST-TMP Wrist Communicator

Cmdr.Kerner

Master Member
Hi guys,

this morning I found the time to create a proper display for the wrist communicator I got from Eric Ardros during the Sectret Santa Extravaganza
http://www.trekpropz...ic=14140&st=200

Keep on trekking

Dietrich

WristCommunicator_zpsdcc68f32.jpg.

Last edited:
Wow, Dietrich! That's an awesome-looking display, buddy. A really nice way to show off that wrist comm :)

For myself, I bought one of those black felt-covered T-shaped jewellery stands. It's big enough I should be able to put four differently detailed units (two mid-grades, high-detailed static like above, full hero) on it.

Don't have any made up for myself yet, but when I do that's the plan. Of course, seeing what Dietrich did for his has got me thinking I may want to do that instead now, lol.

Again, nicely done ;)

I tries following your link to no avail, but this looks amazing! Nice gift too!

It was something organized on another prop forum. We've been doing it over there for a few years now. 2013 was my first year participating so I wanted to make sure I didn't skimp on the items I included in my package to Dietrich.

The TMP Wrist Comm was one I'd finished for sale at a couple local conventions, but when nobody bought it up I decided I'd send it along as part of his gift. Now it's got a suitable display base to really show it off :D

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back