"NEW" Galactica build.

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is my Moebius New Battlestar Galactica build...

I have already started the prep work for the lighting. This kit will feature the Photo-Etched parts from Para Grafx and a full lighting package, per the client's request.

I drilled out all the connecting points for the wires to run for the lighting. I light blocked the model, and Airbrushed the pre shading and several different Base coats to set the model up for the final coat and washes, dry brushing and weathering..

[/URL

[URL=http://s1165.photobucket.com/user/ELVISMAJORS/media/NEWGALACTICABUILD2_zps80893e16.jpg.html]

I'm in the middle of doing one too. Unfortunately the clear piece that goes on the back was warped so I'm waiting on a replacement from Moebius. Also have the aztec decal kit coming from Cultman TV as well. Also have the paragraphix photoetch to go on it too.

Looks nice so far by the way...:)

New Galactica build update... I have installed the Engine Lights. They will be adjusted as I get closer to completion. I still need to wire the "Head" Lights and attach the fiber optics to the viewports. Also up next the Landing bays. I have already cut the wood base and stained it(not seen in picture)

UPDATE...

The lighting has all been installed and the model is attached to it's custom base. The switch to turn the model on is in the rear. I weathered the model and now need to add the red Marking stripes...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back