Accurate Body armour pep needed

Uridium

Sr Member
Attention Judges!

The pep file I have for templates of the body armour pieces seems to be to small. Anyone out there have accurate templates that I could use.

Planning on using foam with worbla over the top. My test piece came out really well.

That is all.... go and clean up the streets!

Thanks Matw65, I appreciate the reply. That's the file that lead me to realize that the pep I had was too small. Was hoping someone had a 'to scale' template i could print and use. Mainly to avoid having to draw it all out myself. (yes, lazy.. I know!)

If you have a graphics program that lets you adjust the X Y scale of an item (I use Serif Draw) its easy enough.

If you don't let me know and I can upscale them for you and convert them to "PDF".

Thanks!

I bought Pep Designer, then re-scaled a pep file I had, to what seems to be the right size.

Will get them cut out of foam and see how they look before adding the Worbla. Foam=Cheap... Worbla=£££.

Thanks!

I bought Pep Designer, then re-scaled a pep file I had, to what seems to be the right size.

Will get them cut out of foam and see how they look before adding the Worbla. Foam=Cheap... Worbla=£££.

Can you please share the PDF print file? Thanks!

Where is the armour pep file from, I've been searching for it but can't find it.
Any chance you could point me in the right direction.

Cheers

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back