Gambit

Re: Channing Tatum wants to star in Gambit movie

You might think his acting sucks, but he puts butts in seats. He's had a few movies that broke the $100 mil mark and in Hollywood that goes a long way. Personally, if the choice was between Tatum and the actor who played Gambit in Origins, I'd take Tatum.

You might think his acting sucks, but he puts butts in seats. He's had a few movies that broke the $100 mil mark and in Hollywood that goes a long way. Personally, if the choice was between Tatum and the actor who played Gambit in Origins, I'd take Tatum.

Hey, don't knock Taylor Kitsch. The man's got talent and chops. It's not his fault that the movie script sucked harder than a Hoover rewired by Tim Taylor...

He doesn't look like a Gambit. The man still looks like he's in high school.

39215-grumpy-cat-no-Rwoe.jpeg

I'm putting in a vote for Kit Harington to play Gambit. Lookit that face! Hollywood, are you listening?

4.jpg

I remember when everybody wanted JCVD to play Gambit... and then the movie Hard Target came out.

You remember Hard Target, also known as the repeating slow motion scene extravaganza?

Yeah, it prety much proved that even though he speaks with a French-ish accent... his Cajun accent SUCKS.

I like Tatum just not for Gambit. It is hard to not like a guy that had to work his ass off (in this case his pants) to get to where he is today. Just stick to comedy Tatum that seems to be your thing.

Gambit isn't a big enough character for a solo movie like Wolverine...Hell, even Cyclops. If they were to do this, they need to keep the same guy that played him before if they want to keep at least SOME continuity...

Oh great. She wants pretty boy Tatum to play Gambit just because "he's such a sweetheart"? :facepalm Damn cougar.

I liked Kitsch as Gambit :) tatum is a cool guy bit he doesnt suit that role.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 1st time I heard of Gambit was when I saw Origins, pretty much ruined any chance for me to get into the character, no matter who plays him. :lol

I'm not really a Tatum fan, although I thought he was hilarious in 21 Jump Street.

I always saw gambit as kinda tall and skinny dude. Pick someone else Tatum isn't a good choice. He sucks at acting and he already helped ruin G.I.Joe for me.

Because if there's one more thing this comic book movie medium needs, it's another super powered white dude.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back