Gambit

Re: Channing Tatum wants to star in Gambit movie

Tatum has much acting range as Vin Diesel and Kristen Stewart, but chick's dig him and that's all Hollywood needs to break even with budgets. All my chick friends agree with it but they have no clue what Gambit is supposed to be like. Last i heard he said his accent sucks but was working on it

More importantly... I didn't realize Gambit still had any mass appeal. I figured he was popular in the mid-nineties and then just kind of got tired.

I never though of him as top billing character. I'd much rather see a movie about Cable... or another team movie. Start doing X-factor so Picard can take a rest.

Sorry but this is the suckiest of casting.

Josh Holloway will forever be my Gambit.
remylebeau.jpg

Sorry but this is the suckiest of casting.

Josh Holloway will forever be my Gambit.
http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq264/red_clouds_narutorp/remylebeau.jpg

Interesting. I could see that. As long as they recast Rogue. I can't see him hooking up with gappy teeth. I'd even welcome Kate Beckinsale or Blake Lively. A woman that looks like a woman... and can fill out the uniform properly but also kick ass. We need flying, super strength Rogue... not miserable, rarely uses her powers Rogue.

I remember someone added different actors ddressed in First Class suits when FC, one was Sawyer as Gambit and it seriously would work!

Interesting. I could see that. As long as they recast Rogue. I can't see him hooking up with gappy teeth. I'd even welcome Kate Beckinsale or Blake Lively. A woman that looks like a woman... and can fill out the uniform properly but also kick ass. We need flying, super strength Rogue... not miserable, rarely uses her powers Rogue.

Oh definitely. Rogue was always my favorite character since I was a child. I remember going to see the first of the X-Men movies the day it came out and being SO disappointed in Anna Paquin. Just a horrible choice. I dunno about Kate or Blake though...you need someone who's sassy and well rounded. And yes, post-Ms. Marvel power stealing.

Wait, how is Rogue's lack of use power wise, Anna Paquin's fault? Personally I like her as Rogue. I don't like the way they have used Rogue in the movies so far, but I'm very happy with Anna.

Wait, how is Rogue's lack of use power wise, Anna Paquin's fault? Personally I like her as Rogue. I don't like the way they have used Rogue in the movies so far, but I'm very happy with Anna.

It's a combo of both. I don't like Anna... and I got into Xmen more when Rogue already had her powers.

She was too whiny. You ever see Rogue whine in the comics? Not once.

No, I the writers/directors for making her a wimpy kid.
I blame the casting people for selecting Anna Paquin.
I blame Anna Paquin for being Anna Paquin.

I'm upset this is actually going to happen with him. :(

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back