Stay alert! Pdo files hackers on sight!

The way to crack the password is completely diferent, I found out a way when i was helping out syrus54 and fierfek to find out how some of his files were unlocked, but luckly only works with and old version of pepakura and is not so easy to find, i will not explain how it is for obvious reasons, and Tamasoftware is already warned

That can be posible maybe...but how could we do to export pepakura files incompatibles with newest version?? Syrus54 told about something interesting...about PDS, maybe with that, modellers could share ours files safer...

No that im a bad person
but my pepakura program never asks me for passwords, i dont know if its a glitch or if its certain serial number that you put or what, i downloaded a falconer bio helmet when i was starting with pepakura, the owner said it was locked, then i opened it in pep designer program, changed the scale and everything and it never asked me for a password, i dont know why

That can be posible maybe...but how could we do to export pepakura files incompatibles with newest version?? Syrus54 told about something interesting...about PDS, maybe with that, modellers could share ours files safer...

The thing is that you can open the old files and the new files with both versions, but with the older pep designer program misses a lot of the new features. Personally i hate the PDS, you can't se the model assembled is just a picture and some times it comes difficult to build (but this is my personal opinion) yes is safer but is more ****ty.

i prefer buying the model for a fair price to avoid inconvinients

but whatever you do is a risk, in the moment someone share/sell the model the other person can do whatever he want, sounds rude and i don't said that this is ok, but for that we are in a community, not only to share with each other also to protect each other. when i found the unlocked files of this great modelers i choose to tell them what i found, and the files where deleted by the web host by our request. So if we help each other i think that its no necessary to worry, all of us know from who are the models and what and there will be always people wanting to take advantage for others work (stealing the models, selling the files or even selling the Printed pages of PDS) but if we stick together there always be a minority and they will have no place to share it so we have to open our eyes and help each other

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I see that some of you are speaking about rescaling pdo file and I'm interested.
Indeed,I’m working on a replica of commander cody’s armor but the helmet that I found is too small (the one created by matrixskull) and I can’t rescale it with pepakura designer due to its password (no respond from the email given by matrixskull). That’s why I’m looking for some help, does anyone know the password of this file ? Or can someone help me to rescale it? I see that you change the pdo into a pdf and use photoshop but I really don’t know how to do it.

Funny that the guy goes and does all of this, and then posts his Face for everyone to be able to Identify him.

15941507_1325168050884587_2012255811064500131_n.jpg

....Personally i hate the PDS, ..... selling the Printed pages of PDS)

You hate my PDS' ? Why?

Maybe I'm just weird. I have no problem paying for someone's hard work modeling something from scratch or ripping from a game and cleaning up the model, adjusting poly count to something detailed yet realistic, unfolding it, etc. If it's not the right size, I do something apparently really strange -- I print it out, do the scaling math, and reduce it as necessary at home, or take it to my local reprographer to enlarge on their 11"x17" copier.

Never occurred to me to try to circumvent the lockout.

--Jonah

wow i forgt to say how i stared to do this.... first thank to SmookCMb that make me a littel fames, only he put out that can be posible to unblock, ok , i write to Syrus54 before to do it, i wait a few month no unser, i need it to able to change escale and export it to corel draw for printed at a LASER CUTTER...so i stared do by the time war machine hand cutting, and i ask my self how else i can do faster....

but how i stared to un lock i send it to Tamasoftware the one of syrus54...i just told them i forgot the pass of the file...they unlock it in 3 days was send....then later a send other to them...now one of the Tamasoftware pass me how can i do it my self....so i try like for 4 moths and a hacker at a forums help me how i done it i found what it was the problem, ADISON LUCIANO SG write to me, insted to warn me to not share how or help other he did this....

even the hacker who help me sow this SmookCMb he was going to hack all of hes acounts he got mad he ask me if i let him to do that get even i say no, no problem for me i explain him..

i stared this i had a accident so in the mean time what to do in part time...

they are a lot of paper build forums in exist 6 ways to unlock it i did it just to play wiht the file i do proyects my self to and a share to i dont sell, i help to, but it exist at the WEB how just look at difrent Languages ...you will get Surprised since when exist THIS OPTIONS....now only i exist when they google it...but if you used a few key words...maybe you get it...

so Regards to all maybe i see you personal....BUT IM NOT SALING or build to sell.....just to build for my kids room like ornaments and put it some time to go to COMICCON or my sons birthdays....here are some of my workstw avance-5.jpglook-4.jpglook-9.jpgFB_IMG_1507844978992.jpgtw avance-12.jpgFB_IMG_1507844960369.jpgFB_IMG_1507844904056.jpgFB_IMG_1507844821191.jpgFB_IMG_1507845005381.jpghelp3.jpgviolet lantern-ok.jpg

help3.jpg

violet lantern-ok.jpg

tw avance-5.jpg

tw avance-12.jpg

look-4.jpg

look-9.jpg

FB_IMG_1507844821191.jpg

FB_IMG_1507844904056.jpg

FB_IMG_1507844960369.jpg

FB_IMG_1507844978992.jpg

FB_IMG_1507845005381.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
.............wow i forgt to say how i stared to do this.......

Oh, did you??? You forgot to say, huh? You only have SIX posts here, don't try to pretend like you're some kind of contributing member here, who just so happened to "forget" that your a low-life thief.

"but how i stared to un lock i send it to Tamasoftware the one of syrus54...i just told them i forgot the pass of the file...they unlock it in 3 days was send...."

Thank you for admitting you're a thief. We already knew that from the first post though. Good to know your a member here though, now your sorry butt can get banned.

" iwrite to Syrus54 before to do it, i wait a few month no unser, i need it to able to change escale and export it to corel draw for printed at a LASER CUTTER..."

Ah, of course! Because you "needed" it, it makes it okay, huh?

"so Regards to all maybe i see you personal....BUT IM NOT SALING or build to sell....."

But, it was okay for you to share them, huh? Since you weren't selling them, you think that makes it okay? You think that that makes you less of a digital thief???

You should never come back here again. You don't belong here. Hopefully the mods will toss your sorry ass out, where it belongs. You're disgusting, and you have no care in the world for how your actions impacted many members here who are willing to play by the rules. You're a real piece of garbage.

wow i forgt to say how i stared to do this.... first thank to SmookCMb that make me a littel fames, only he put out that can be posible to unblock, ok , i write to Syrus54 before to do it, i wait a few month no unser, i need it to able to change escale and export it to corel draw for printed at a LASER CUTTER...so i stared do by the time war machine hand cutting, and i ask my self how else i can do faster....

but how i stared to un lock i send it to Tamasoftware the one of syrus54...i just told them i forgot the pass of the file...they unlock it in 3 days was send....then later a send other to them...now one of the Tamasoftware pass me how can i do it my self....so i try like for 4 moths and a hacker at a forums help me how i done it i found what it was the problem, ADISON LUCIANO SG write to me, insted to warn me to not share how or help other he did this....

even the hacker who help me sow this SmookCMb he was going to hack all of hes acounts he got mad he ask me if i let him to do that get even i say no, no problem for me i explain him..

i stared this i had a accident so in the mean time what to do in part time...

they are a lot of paper build forums in exist 6 ways to unlock it i did it just to play wiht the file i do proyects my self to and a share to i dont sell, i help to, but it exist at the WEB how just look at difrent Languages ...you will get Surprised since when exist THIS OPTIONS....now only i exist when they google it...but if you used a few key words...maybe you get it...

so Regards to all maybe i see you personal....BUT IM NOT SALING or build to sell.....just to build for my kids room like ornaments and put it some time to go to COMICCON or my sons birthdays....here are some of my worksView attachment 765584View attachment 765586View attachment 765587View attachment 765595View attachment 765585View attachment 765594View attachment 765593View attachment 765592View attachment 765596View attachment 765582View attachment 765583
Just for the records here...

ok......GhostMinion... but y digital thief?...we all share and Threads our works.....and about the how to spell who care about spelling...i write in 4 difrent Languages i write how i remember HAHA!...

I let my self to expose to everyone see how in 147 web papercrafted forums and groups at facebook or country they or we can do it...if you se the history about the PATCH for bypas the pass word to any caind of FILE OR PROGRAM can be done...

and the ones i unlock to change to my personal used i dint shared or Thread...wen you expose me all the bad and god peaple stared to send file ...i now just to try o to expose....or build to sell or sale file...

Even now they send me they have buy it from you and no unser from all of you showing me the PM send to you....ok your tire to change it or modify to client....

now they sending even FILE SAFE, PDS, PDF, ETC...i just prof that you can unlock any...no mater what version it is.....now it exis for PK 4 i haven tell them ware they are charing now...but how you change at the program to not ask...in what forums do it...

pdo file they send me and shared i dont change any information of the owner or who build so he can get the credits be nown at world who made it...

i do projects like the RED LANTERN i sold it for 20 dlls and I will share it free to all only complete the 20dlls...and the costumer pay all of it and say now you can shared help other who cant pay ...

and about you saying......

....You should never come back here again. You don't belong here. Hopefully the mods will toss your sorry ass out, where it belongs. You're disgusting, and you have no care in the world for how your actions impacted many members here who are willing to play by the rules. You're a real piece of garbage.

this is first gruop i stared but now you get to now me no mater like garbage you say....imagen if you now neer you who sale it and is your frend or best frend... now i see modelers who are now saling unblock file for 5 dlls even his or not his work ...and oother guy for 1 dlls. you can see his youtube chanel...

i care of the world that y a expose so we or all change way to sell or send file...

the guy who buy from you share at difrent web and sistem....the hackers have a progam that detect inside sending file even in a zip or rar inside have a pdo or samthing to sale...

sorry but i buy models to and make to...

Sharing someone else's property, without permission, is theft. Even if you have access to the property.

And just because someone else is sharing other people's property, does not make it alright for you to do it. Whether a crime is a crime is not comparative. A "little" crime, and a "big" crime, are still both crimes. Giving away things that aren't yours does not become less of a crime because other people are selling the same thing that you're giving away for free.

These are very simple concepts.

Sharing someone else's property, without permission, is theft. Even if you have access to the property.

And just because someone else is sharing other people's property, does not make it alright for you to do it. Whether a crime is a crime is not comparative. A "little" crime, and a "big" crime, are still both crimes. Giving away things that aren't yours does not become less of a crime because other people are selling the same thing that you're giving away for free.

These are very simple concepts.

It's the same rhetoric all the thieves subscribe to. "Someone else did it already" or "It's not your IP in the first place". It's nothing new here, and the convoluted garbage that this loser posts doesn't make him look any better to anybody except himself.

Another pathetic attempt by a slime ball to justify his actions. He says he didn't share anything, but the OP posted screenshots of their conversation, in which the OP asks why he shared the file that was sent to him to unlock.

Hit that 'Report Post' button, guys. Help spread the word to get rid of this worm.

I have " Ingenierito" in my ignore list. So I have no idea what he's been doing.
Had him blocked for YEARS now...

Again, I ask...........IS THERE ANY WAY TO STOP THIS?

There are ways, 1 in particular I can think of. But it's Dangerous.... Not illegal in anyway, just Dangerous.

Last edited:
Did some digging and found that at least ONE of the ways they do it is by altering the hex code of the program to skip the password check and then save an unlocked version

The silver lining to this is it looks like so far nobody has figured out how to get around needing a keycode so that is still the usual dig around and hope you find a working key posted somewhere.

I cant speak for pep lately, but the hack is out there for the older files. Its just so hard to spend so much time on a file, just to have it stolen.

My advice is to only model things you dont care about, if you want to be able to share them with the community.

Because sooner or later... Everyone gets hacked.

I sincerely hope by now you have received more respect and credit than before,Syrus (and that you've retrieved your harddrive that was lost)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back