Helagak's Mark 17 "Heartbreaker" PEPEKURA FILES INCOMING!!!

I unfolded the helmet for pepakura check this out..

IM heartbreaker.jpg IM heartbreaker 3.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o...lm+modeled+by+Helagak+unfolded+by+the88th.pdo

Last edited:
Hey Helagak, did you ever upload the handplate? I remember it was meant to be in the forearm file, but wasn't included. A few suits in the Iron Legion use that handplate as well so it would be nice to get it. You may have uploaded it and I just missed it reading through the thread though!

Thank you very much for the files Helagak! Hey, by the way, is it possible for you to put even a simple sole for the boot. Thanks again!:thumbsup

Thank you very much for the files Helagak! Hey, by the way, is it possible for you to put even a simple sole for the boot. Thanks again!:thumbsup
Easy step, I brushed the boots edge underneath with black acrylic and then pressed on paper, now I have contour of sole I needed, cut it and traced on eva foam or wood. Then glue on boot I'd suggest to double the layer of eva about 1,5-2cm

Im looking for the files but for any reason I only get the abs pdo I have bein searching any mk17 on other web sites and cant find to solve the problem. Would anyone with the files be so kind and send them to my email if you still got them? I REALLY want to make a mk 17 for my next Con wich is in july... thank you. ( rrr40045713@gmail.com )

Hi all...I'd like so much building HB in paper,how can i do that? i dont find files...maybe i'm foreign so i cant understeand al tread posts...thanks a lot,i apprentice any help

Last edited:
I hope this is not necroposting or something, but im having problems about the DL links. It had issues about "invalid signature" thingy. I'm just wondering if you could, or at least someone who have the file to my email: jhaedify@gmail.com
I would highly appreaciate it. Thank you. :)

Re: Helagak's Mark 17 "Heartbreaker" PEPEKURA FILES INCOMING!!!

Hi Helgak i found your files for 3d printing really accurate, just perfect for my cosplay idea, but now there is an error on the link for the handplates...this is the only part that is missing, could you please repost them?? or give me another link to dowload?? Thanks and nice work!!

- - - Updated - - -

anyway if somebody else have them please send me at: francesco.mo.pierotti@gmail.com

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back