Helagak's Mark 17 "Heartbreaker" PEPEKURA FILES INCOMING!!!

thanks guys. It would be going smoother if blender wasnt being a butt hole!

question for anyone with blender experience. I stated having this problem a couple weeks ago. I tried upgrading to the newest build but it made no difference.

To start another piece, i usually grap a poly from a piece, hit shift+d to duplicate it, move that poly to where i want to start modeling the next piece, hit p, selecet parent and now that poly is its own seperate piece. once in a while, when i do this then save and close, when i reopen it rememvers everything i did, EXCEPT the location of my new object!
This happens more often when i try to duplicat an entire piece then mirror it and use that whole piece on the oppisite side of my model. i move it, save, close, reopen, and the mirrored piece is unmirrored, and moved back to the location of the original pieace! (I wouldnt have noticed but i tried to move a piece and there was a second one sitting in the same spot!

Does anyone have any ideas what the heck is going on??

ALMOST done!! I'll tell ya, I'm not gonna miss working on these boots when I finish!! x_x
gzDPy6Y.png

the master ? and well if this awsome suit is for pep then yes , yes i will hehehe and yeh im 85% done with mr tropicals files :)
Open question for anyone reading this thread; have you seen a better paper pepper that Streetsoul? I think not :lol You, sir, are one of, if not the very, best paper pepper I have ever seen. :)

Open question for anyone reading this thread; have you seen a better paper pepper that Streetsoul? I think not :lol You, sir, are one of, if not the very, best paper pepper I have ever seen. :)
awww thanks brother means alott :) , i must say though i think pheonix 30 is rather good aswell and also a few more i no aswell but i realy appreciate this comment brother means alot :)

awww thanks brother means alott :) , i must say though i think pheonix 30 is rather good aswell and also a few more i no aswell but i realy appreciate this comment brother means alot :)
:lol I need to stop by your thread when I get a chance while waiting for some more progress on this thread *cough cough Helagak cough*

Paper pep files please. Nobody seems to be posting any of the other armors. Just 3d and build it and show off. Heartbreaker is the best.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back