Dark Knight Joker Heath Ledger Life Size Display With Modified Lifecast Bust

Re: Dark Knight Joker Heath Ledger Life Size Bust Modified Lifecast That I Painted

I finished the Joker shoes & weathered them.

They took about 8 hours to finish.
They were made using suede material & a used pair of shoes & a ton of hot glue & patience.

This is as close as I could get to the screen worn look of the shoes on a budget.
They are close but not exact.

I need to gather up the rest of the costume over the summer to finish my life size display.

Re: Dark Knight Joker Heath Ledger Life Size Bust Modified Lifecast That I Painted

Hey guys, new to the forums, just wondering if anyone on this site makes Life Size Joker Silicone busts, or if anyone could direct me in the right direction who would be interested in making myself one? I am interested in creating a life size replica for my living room!

Re: Dark Knight Joker Heath Ledger Life Size Bust Modified Lifecast Life Size Displ

I finally finished my Life size Joker today.

It was a ton of work & tricky to finish but it turned out better than i expected.

The pictures are at the top of the thread.

Thanks again guys on the positive comments on this project.

I still can't believe that I originally started from painting model cars / Horizon kits & pencil art to doing life size pieces with decent results.
I really think that if you can master smaller scale items that larger items can be done with excellent results.

Hi good day i am really looking to have a one of a kind Heath ledger bust. May i know you do recast of this joker bust in silicone mold? I am interested to have one

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back