D.C.'s The Flash (tv series)

The mystery writing looked kinda Kryptonian to me, wonder if there will be a SG crossover that comes into play.

Dunno if you're right or not, but I like it!

Could be early buildup for the 4 show crossover.

Well, there is this:

DKWRV6IUMAAtCzE.jpg:large

OK Folks, from the background of Tuesdays episode -
Kryptonian 1.jpg

And from Smallville, I know this show and SG aren't affiliated with Smallville but I say it's close enough -
Kryptonian 2.jpg

I thought last night's episode was bordering way too far into the goofyness zone.

So glad they decided to take all that tech out of Barry's suit, Flash does not need to be Iron Man.

Who funds S.T.A.R labs now? How do these people get paid? Seems Barry and the Dad are the only ones with a real job. Wasn't Iris a reporter or something? Does she do that anymore or is she just now Team Flash?

I thought last night's episode was bordering way too far into the goofyness zone.

So glad they decided to take all that tech out of Barry's suit, Flash does not need to be Iron Man.

Who funds S.T.A.R labs now? How do these people get paid? Seems Barry and the Dad are the only ones with a real job. Wasn't Iris a reporter or something? Does she do that anymore or is she just now Team Flash?
Barry owns star labs, they probably make money from any patents or licensing they had in place. Wells left it to him and probably a bunch of money too.

Plus they have satellites and stuff. I'm sure they get paid by letting other companies use it as well as the before mentioned patents and what not. Of course they haven't had the money to fix the roof yet.

Plus they have satellites and stuff. I'm sure they get paid by letting other companies use it as well as the before mentioned patents and what not. Of course they haven't had the money to fix the roof yet.
I think that's to give the outside perception that star labs isn't in and running.

I wish they would pay lip service at least once to their outside sources of income. Our rationalizations make sense, but it would be nice to have something official.

Why is the Star Labs building STILL not repaired?

Show's getting way too goofy for me the last couple of episodes. Major cringe in that scene with Wells and his holographic friends. Oh man, painful.

Also not looking forward to "she's having a baby" stories that will inevitably come.

Why is the Star Labs building STILL not repaired?

Show's getting way too goofy for me the last couple of episodes. Major cringe in that scene with Wells and his holographic friends. Oh man, painful.

Also not looking forward to "she's having a baby" stories that will inevitably come.

Not being repaired helps people ignore it. Much harder to be a secret base of operations if it's a fully functioning facility again. And...why repair it to leave it abandoned?

I’m just holding on until the crossover episode, but I can’t enjoy that show anymore. Seems like the writers have a crush on Iris, and she’s the star of the show. Barry is needed so much it hurts to watch. Just for the sake of having either Iris or elongated man (which I kinda dig though, very Jim Carrey) do something empowering. It’s like they can’t figure out how to have Barry really at his full capacity and still create challenging situations for him (and the team, but they should stay where they are, support and secondary). It really feels like there is a bunch of non comic readers girl power people in that writers room, allowed to do whatever they want... Also the costume dept either got no funding this season or they’re composed of unpaid unmotivated interns solely. Because they’re dropping the ball, hard. The Wells ? Good god. Amunet ? Carrying a freaking bucket with her ? What kind of lame ass choice is that ? Barry’s new suit is the only decent new suit so far... Thankfully Arrow picked up again is pretty good this season.

The hashtag feminism scene in that episode a couple weeks ago was possibly the most cringeworthy bit of writing I've ever seen. It blew anything and everything Legends has ever dropped the ball on clear out of the water.

What did you guys think of Crisis On Earth X? I recorded it so I could watch it all at one time. Just finished it. I thought it was pretty good. A nice little Avengers-esque TV romp.

I liked it. It was nice that all 4 episodes were pretty much just the same mega-show instead of each being focused on one set of characters wit ha couple guest stars. Very sad ending though, I'm looking forward to seeing where Captain Cold ends up and what happens to Jax.

Loved the crossover from start to finish.

Saw Sara and Alex coming a mile away, though the next day awkwardness was hysterical, as was Kara's reaction to it.

Nice to see Snart again, and with his traditional glasses this time.

OH MY GOD IT'S TOMMY! Oh, well bye again, Tommy.

WellsThawne was awesome as usual.

Good to see that even as a Nazi, Oliver is still willing to do anything for the woman he loves, even if it means failing at a task before him.

Oddly, I found Overgirl to be extremely hot. Her beliefs suck, yes, but her utter confidence was undeniably sexy.

"General! Would you care to step outside?" I will admit that I squeed and raised a triumphant fist at that line.

Love the fact that four years on and Diggle still can't get over Barry's powers.

Anyone else find it weird that Felicity just completely hijacked the Barry/Iris wedding to toss herself and Ollie into the mix?

Zari got a costume. Finally.

Mick was a joy, as always.

Good to see Killer Frost make a badass appearance fighting on the good side. What is it with me and bad girls?

I kinda liked the fact that they really drove home the idea that the Nazis didn't solely persecute the Jews, but also targeted other so-called "undesirables" as well including homosexuals, non-whites, and others.

It was rather disturbing to see Quentin, a man who we know would do anything for his children, as a twisted version of himself who gleefully admits to having his own daughter put to death for being bisexual.

We all knew Victor Garber was leaving the show, but DAMN did they give him one hell of an exit. Stein, who was Jewish, sacrificed himself to save the world and died at the hands of Nazis. Poetic, really. I bawled my eyes out at his death, Jax telling his family, and then his funeral.

Anyone else think the girl with the drinks at Barry's wedding was his and Iris daughter from the future?

Sent from my BLU LIFE MARK using Tapatalk

Anyone else think the girl with the drinks at Barry's wedding was his and Iris daughter from the future?

Sent from my BLU LIFE MARK using Tapatalk

That's the prevailing theory, and it makes sense given that in the comics, she and her twin brother are known as the Tornado Twins and are part of the Legion, which seems to be ocurring on Supergirl given the return of M'onel and the appearance of Imra Ardeen (aka Saturn Girl).

I liked it. It was nice that all 4 episodes were pretty much just the same mega-show instead of each being focused on one set of characters wit ha couple guest stars. Very sad ending though, I'm looking forward to seeing where Captain Cold ends up and what happens to Jax.

I thought it was kind of weird because Wentworth Miller was saying he was never going to do Captain Cold again after the crossover. Maybe he changed his mind or they offered him a ton of money?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back