D.C.'s The Flash (tv series)

It looks great, I am very very glad to see he looks like 'The Flash' and not some 'jazzed up/updated to look not too cartoony' take on the character

Regarding the suit headshot...

Obama-not-bad.jpg

Not wild about the lightning bolts instead of wings, but I don't object to it either. Can't wait to see more, but looks promising so far.

Funny that the flash gets a quality super hero suit out the door and billionaire oliver queen still is wearing what looks like green rags from goodwill :) (i know i know, it's stuff from shadow, but still)

Well depending on whether the Speed Force inherently protects Barry's clothing from friction when he's at high speed he may have had to splurge for the fancy suit just so it won't fall apart when he's running.

I want to know if it's gonna be compressed into a ring like in the comics.

Grant Gustin in his full Flash costume.

Looks good, though I wish they had gone with the more crimson red, this appears more maroon almost like Daredevil's costume colors.

(Click to enlarge)

Last edited:
I'm liking this look. In regards to the wings on the mask, it's the same as Captain America, that kind of stuff just doesn't work in the real world and would just look hokey on screen.

Why would they change the White circle, into Red? More contrast? I dont know. The overall look of the suit is fantastic, but it needs more gold...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back