Things you're tired of seeing in movies

They've got to figure out a way of doing a proper space helmet without having interior lights shining on the actor's face. I understand you've got to do something to see their faces, but this is so impractical. How are these people able to actually see anything? Somebody ought to be able to figure something out to stop doing this.

I'm sure this has been said many times already (maybe even by me), but characters that don't get tired. I get adrenaline rushes and all that, but people should be falling and doing silly, clumsy things in the heat of battle. It's funny that this really struck me during the Clone Wars episode where Ahsoka was on the run; I mean, she covered a LOT of territory, jumping as well. I mean, Jedi powers or not, sheesh!

I have to stop to catch my breath when I'm taking the trash out to the curb! ;)

You see this in a LOT of movies where people have this uncanny ability to run and never get tired, have shin splints the day after or simply taking a few minutes to catch their breath suddenly recharges the engines? No.

Just happened to catch another of this example today, can't remember if it's been mentioned. But someone with their hands tied with what appears to be at least 3/4" rope, slips their hands over a sharp edge and one, two slices, and free! Even worse when you can tell there's hardly any force being used (this was an episode of Supernatural where there was a knife stuck in a counter, and slicing the rope didn't budge it out of place even a bit).

They've got to figure out a way of doing a proper space helmet without having interior lights shining on the actor's face. I understand you've got to do something to see their faces, but this is so impractical. How are these people able to actually see anything? Somebody ought to be able to figure something out to stop doing this.
Yeah, that's always driven me nuts. Anyone else remember, "Space" Above and Beyond" from the 90s? Marines in tactical environments in OD green pressure suits, yet they have lights around their faces in a couple of episodes at the end of the only season?
WTF, over? :rolleyes

When a car breaks down. Standard rattle/knocking engine sound, and the headlights flash on and off, followed by the same generic cranking sound as they try to restart it. How does every make and model car from every generation, sound exactly the same?

When a car breaks down. Standard rattle/knocking engine sound, and the headlights flash on and off, followed by the same generic cranking sound as they try to restart it. How does every make and model car from every generation, sound exactly the same?
Or every diving aircraft sounds like a Stuka, even over 70 years since the last one has flown?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back