Things you're tired of seeing in movies

I know why Hollywood does it but...

The wet road(s)/city street(s) we ALWAYS see when a car is parking yet EVERY SCENE leading up to our heroes parking the car... it's never raining!
Yeah, but how about the pedestrians that step out in front of cars and nobody slams on their brakes? In real life, the drivers wouldn't have a clue those people would step in front of them, but on the set everyone knows what everyone else is going to do.
And it really shows.

dude takes a bottle of clear liquid, pours it on a rag, places it over someone's face in order to render them unconscious. because (a) everyone has access to 'chloroform' and (b) 19th century anesthetics make a whole lot of sense.
816A0435-50FA-4A67-9BBB-84D564661715_zpsgunt8dku.gif

Yeah, but how about the pedestrians that step out in front of cars and nobody slams on their brakes? In real life, the drivers wouldn't have a clue those people would step in front of them, but on the set everyone knows what everyone else is going to do.
And it really shows.

LOL... and they ALWAYS roll onto the hood, flip over the top of the car then smash into the ground rolling about with a minor little boo boo on the elbow forehead...

It was toxic waste, not acid ;).

When in forest or woody area and you don't hear ANY noise from the characters walking on the leaves.

When sneaking around in said forest or woody area, there's always a stick that gets stepped on and crack to let the creature, villain, pursuers know the characters are right behind them.

everyone has access to 'chloroform'
Funny how in the movies, everyone has access to any kind of drugs, chemicals, radioactive materials, automatic weapons, anti-tank weapons, what have you that a person could possibly need?
how about the former CIA/military types who have a room filled with automatic weapons? Man, I must have missed that day when I out-processed active duty where I was supposed to sign for a 18-wheeler load of military weapons to take home with me!

how about the former CIA/military types who have a room filled with automatic weapons? Man, I must have missed that day when I out-processed active duty where I was supposed to sign for a 18-wheeler load of military weapons to take home with me!

Maybe they really saved up during their time in and are thus able to purchase all of those NFA guns and pay for their $200 tax stamps, that and also got listed as a dealer/gun shop or range owner so they can also get any post-dealer samples as well. See, simple explanation; note that I said simple, not plausible.

Two heroes standing back to back with guns pointing out to their sides taking out every enemy in the room as they perform an acrobatic dance around the center of said room... :facepalm

Heroes climbing around the back of trucks to save the day and not having the driver see them in any mirror (Jim Gordon climbing to stop the nuke in Dark Knight Rises for example).

Maybe they really saved up during their time in and are thus able to purchase all of those NFA guns and pay for their $200 tax stamps, that and also got listed as a dealer/gun shop or range owner so they can also get any post-dealer samples as well. See, simple explanation; note that I said simple, not plausible.
what tax stamps? Haven't you heard? You can simply go to any gun show and the big loophole allows you to walk out with a truckload of full auto assault anti-tank machine guns without a background check or ID. :lol

what tax stamps? Haven't you heard? You can simply go to any gun show and the big loophole allows you to walk out with a truckload of full auto assault anti-tank machine guns without a background check or ID. :lol

Oh yeah, I guess I forgot about all of those loopholes the antis keep on talking about. I really must learn to take advantage of all these (non-existent) gun show loopholes. :D

...how about the former CIA/military types who have a room filled with automatic weapons? Man, I must have missed that day when I out-processed active duty where I was supposed to sign for a 18-wheeler load of military weapons to take home with me!

Not just a regular old room either... It's totally automated with folding out walls, secret hidden doors and a high security system (eye or finger print scanner). ;)

I posted this in the other thread, but I binge watched "Stranger Things" this week and saw things from this thread. The ones that stand out are:
1. Sneaking away and stepping on a twig.
2. Nosebleeds from using mental powers.
3. A deep cut on your palm to get blood.

I'm sure there were more.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back