Blade's silver stakes

Simpson77

Hi there, just a quick question for any one who owns an original screen used silver vampire stake from the movie Blade. I made one of my own for my collection out of aluminium just from screen refrences and I would like to know if my judgement of size was accurate. My spike measures 9" in length and 1" in diamiter, and when it comes to movie replicas I like my stuff to be as accurate as possible. If anyone can help please PM me. Thanks for your time :)

Blowing the dust off this thread. Yes, I wouldn't mind a set of spikes myself. The Factory X spikes are aluminum? I wish somebody would do a run in SILVER! How much do you figure one spike weighs? Silver prices in the US are currently $16.44 per ounce. Yeah, maybe aluminum is fine! :)

I did a little digging around in my stuff and came across 2 metal spikes plus the leg holster to hold them. Can't for the life of me recall who made these.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back