11th Doctor Cosplay Opinions and Tips.

Tommyd987

So it's my first day on this forum, hi everyone. I've been working on a series 7B costume worn by the 11th Doctor and this is currently where i'm at with it. I'm just wondering what you think, any tips bout changing things etc. All constructive criticism is happily accepted. Also if you have the Abbyshot coat. Is it worth getting?
Screen Shot 2014-01-18 at 21.23.39.pngIMG_1953.jpgdrwho3.jpg

Much better than most of the first attempts I've seen. You've got the overall look down. I would just recommend doing something with your hair. Mine does the same thing if I let it go, but with a lot of work it can be made to look almost like Smith's.

The Abbyshot coat is completely worth it, it looks exactly like the one in the show except in (I believe) exactly 3 ways. Maybe just 2.
The fact that it isn't 100% cashmere is also a sort of blessing in disguise. Yes it's not EXACTLY like the real one, but the wool content does mean that the coat is less warm, which is good when you're running about at a convention.
So yeah, if you're going for the best bang for your buck then go ahead and get that. It's one of those things that's worth every single one of the many pennies you're gonna spend on it.

I do a lot of 11th cosplay myself and yours honestly looks fantastic! I agree with Risu on the hair thing.
One other critique is that you should get tighter pants and roll them up a bit.
But besides that, it's lookin good!

Cheers mate!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back