Some Recent work on MAN OF STEEL Movie accurate suit . Suit Display Done !!

Re: Some Recent work on MAN OF STEEL Movie accurate suit .

Yup I ordered the Silver suit as well, wont be here till April. Maksed Rider the porcess for the silicone printing, does the material have to be stretched first in order to have the print applied and hold up over time? How is the process coming along and are you intending to sell fabric or explain how we can get our own done?

Frightful acts will also do the body parts as well in any color with powder coating for 325.00 fast shipping. I purchased mine from them and I feel they are a solid 8 out of 10 on authentic look.

That looks great. Can't wait to see the finished suit

Thanks bro .

Subscribed!

Thanks bro .

Is that going to be silicone as well?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Nop , will cast with Rubber material similar to my Iron man armor . Its much durable and keep its shape , most important is , i can paint the accurate color paint more easily .

looking very good. This will be one hell of a suit :)

Thanks bro .

Yup I ordered the Silver suit as well, wont be here till April. Maksed Rider the porcess for the silicone printing, does the material have to be stretched first in order to have the print applied and hold up over time? How is the process coming along and are you intending to sell fabric or explain how we can get our own done?

Frightful acts will also do the body parts as well in any color with powder coating for 325.00 fast shipping. I purchased mine from them and I feel they are a solid 8 out of 10 on authentic look.

According to my friend , the silicone printing process is almost similar as the silk screening process .... its done by Machine and printing in big piece , the fabric material stretch to flat surface , not stretch too much of course . After the printing silicone onto the fabric , it will go thru the last step of harden the silicone by heather .

Yeah... ive been told that he made and offer full body parts ... but i planning to make all by 3D printed parts .;)

That's the lean suit!?

I've been talking to Flex Design Costumes, and they said not to get the lean one for MoS because the muscles "barely show up". What are your thoughts since you already have it?

Oh heck NO! The muscles are their in my opinion clearly visible. I am a small guy as far as mass and this suit is the bomb. Although they are unable to fix the collar for my MOS suit and and I felt that the forarms were a bit large, but thats just me and again i am fairly small on muscle. flexsuit1.jpg

Im really looking forward to the end result on this one. The idea of a silver under suit, and thin blue seems to make a lot of sense based on the pictures, i hope it works out well! the pattern printing is pretty interesting too.

Subscribed!! I bought my parts from frightful act the first time I made a MoS suit and was very disappointed. All the pieces were way too big and had to be altered in some way shape or form. I didn't like the color they used. Overall not work the money I spent. My second suit will look much better! I love this method your using and can't wait to see how it turns out.

Oh heck NO! The muscles are their in my opinion clearly visible. I am a small guy as far as mass and this suit is the bomb. Although they are unable to fix the collar for my MOS suit and and I felt that the forarms were a bit large, but thats just me and again i am fairly small on muscle. View attachment 279640

Looks good on your body shape ....

Wow this looks pretty awesome, subscribed!

Thanks .

Subscribed!! I bought my parts from frightful act the first time I made a MoS suit and was very disappointed. All the pieces were way too big and had to be altered in some way shape or form. I didn't like the color they used. Overall not work the money I spent. My second suit will look much better! I love this method your using and can't wait to see how it turns out.

Looks good on your body shape ....

Thanks , i heard few members told me that as well ... his parts are too big and im aiming to build size that can fit good around 5' 10" to 6 ' of body . My buddy help me to scale the size . Already have the wrist parts printed , and im really happy with that .

ok , im finally back from 10 days of holiday , and got small update . Received the printed wrist parts , really happy on the result and size . Its printed in one pair , as u can see its printed in left and right size .

20140211_105308aa.jpg20140211_105338aa.jpg20140211_1052401a.jpg

Nice bro, I'm back from 13 days super holidays:)
Will continue to bring more for this project(y)D

Masked Rider: The body suit has been kinda quiet lately, is it still in the works?

Man this is gonna be something special!

Thanks bro .

Amazing work as always

Thanks , love work looks amazing too !!! Keep it up ...;)

Looks fantastic

Thanks . ;)

Masked Rider: The body suit has been kinda quiet lately, is it still in the works?

Yeah... its kind of slow because my friend that helping me on the color dye process was also leave for holiday , as well as the silicone printing factory . But all back to work now , so hope to show new update real soon .;)

I'm not a huge Superman fan. I liked the Man of Steel film, thought it was great. But even though I have zero interest in a Man of Steel suit, I can't ignore the pure talent in this build. Leslee is an incredible person and so ridiculously talented. I'm subscribed to this thread because I want to witness Leslee's skill in making other people's dreams to become their favourite superhero come true!

Keep it up, Leslee! You and your team and people you pork with on here are all doing great things for people and watching the process and progress is something great, tell ya'!

J

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back