Some Recent work on MAN OF STEEL Movie accurate suit . Suit Display Done !!

Re: Some Recent work on MAN OF STEEL Movie accurate suit . WEARABLE SUIT ARMOR PARTS

I don't know about you guys but I am making a T-shirt out of that fabulous material.

Leslee
My seamstress used awning thread to sew my suit together. The thread is super strong and durable. Just an FYI if you choose to make changes in threading.

Re: Some Recent work on MAN OF STEEL Movie accurate suit . WEARABLE SUIT ARMOR PARTS

I don't know about you guys but I am making a T-shirt out of that fabulous material.

Leslee
My seamstress used awning thread to sew my suit together. The thread is super strong and durable. Just an FYI if you choose to make changes in threading.

Thanks bro . I will discuss with my tailor for that . ;)

Do you still do runs of your full suits or the armor pieces by any chance?

leslee's.....if it becomes available.

Will see hows the new suit material turns out .... ;)

Do you still do runs of your full suits or the armor pieces by any chance?

Yes, i will have the new suit material sample in hand soon , if everything smooth , ill offer another Run on full suit . ;)

I'm so excited to see how this new fabric looks! Love everything you've shown us so far. Keep up the fantastic work, Rider

Yes, i will have the new suit material sample in hand soon , if everything smooth , ill offer another Run on full suit . ;)

Any chance you'll sell just the chainmail material to those who bought the first run of your suit?

I'm so excited to see how this new fabric looks! Love everything you've shown us so far. Keep up the fantastic work, Rider

Thanks bro , the new material will look as same like the Glissenette material , but will have more stretch . I also change the color of the fabric dye to much darker blue , as well as the chain mail color .

- - - Updated - - -

Any chance you'll sell just the chainmail material to those who bought the first run of your suit?

I will see what i can Best for all that bought my suit on first Run . ;)

Leslee
Did you ever get a chance to examine the suit in person? From what it appears the chainmail lincs are pewter like the boots.

Will see hows the new suit material turns out .... ;)

what at about just trim armor?

Leslee
Did you ever get a chance to examine the suit in person? From what it appears the chainmail lincs are pewter like the boots.

Unfortunately i dont have the chance to see the real suit in person ( How much i hope to ) But been told that the Texture chainmail sure face were actually printed in Dark Blue and Matte surface . Also believe that its printed in latex material .

For my new suit material , i will still print in Dark blue to maintain the color of the of main look of the suit .

Love to see the new material, any details on the display mannequin progress?

Love to see the new material, any details on the display mannequin progress?

Ive finished the lower leg and in molding progress ..... will post update pics soon . ;)

Hi, do you make any of these as a kit to purchase? I've been looking everywhere for them so I can attach them to my own suit.
if so how much do you sell them for and do you post to Australia?
Thanks David.

Masked. Hey did you ever try "Barge" contact cement? They use it for shoes. It's what keeps the rubber glued to the leather. It's flexible and might work on the suit armor parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, do you make any of these as a kit to purchase? I've been looking everywhere for them so I can attach them to my own suit.
if so how much do you sell them for and do you post to Australia?
Thanks David.

PM me mate . ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Masked. Hey did you ever try "Barge" contact cement? They use it for shoes. It's what keeps the rubber glued to the leather. It's flexible and might work on the suit armor parts.

Thanks bro . Haven't test that before , but i may try on my future suit or buyers may try on that . Thanks for sharing this bro , and u did marvelous work on your suit and armor .

Thanks Leslee. It wouldn't have been half as good without your bodysuit fabric. :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back