DEAD SPACE Isaac Clarke Level 3 Suit SKS Props

Re: DEAD SPACE Issac Clarke Level 3 Suit - Updated 2/01/14

Lights Teaser
ds30_zps899d4473.jpg

Re: DEAD SPACE Issac Clarke Level 3 Suit - Updated 2/02/14

Here is a screen shot of the rig for those who have not played the game
IMG_1708_zpsca08cb1b.jpg

I am pretty proud of how this is turning out so far. Lights installed!!!!

ds31_zps1b1cf6b8.jpg

Re: DEAD SPACE Issac Clarke Level 3 Suit - Updated 2/03/14

looking at the position of the rig an isaac's helmet in the game pic, he is really hunchbacked for that to make sense!

your suit is looking really great

A couple people asked on my facebook page why the health gauge is low. The screen shot is from my actual game and to keep stuff interesting I always upgrade my weapons, air, and stasis before my health bar.

Worked on the left arm armor today which consists of the gravity and stasis controls. First the gravity controls. Like my other arm armor I used a combo of styrene, craft, and mat foam to bulk it up. The gravity blades were cut by and and shaped using a belt sander. The pipe on the back was a marker one of my daughters had left out and the core had dried up. I cut it up and added some styrene to it. This is one marker that won't be going to a land fill, isn't recycling fun.
ds33_zpsbb23bd92.jpg

IMG_2068_zps62dbc553.jpg

IMG_2070_zps05333970.jpg

ds34_zps380ee055.jpg

Re: DEAD SPACE Issac Clarke Level 3 Suit - Updated 2/04/14

awesome! any way to dim the wash of light coming out the bottom of the helm? if it matters to you.. :) if not carry on!

Re: DEAD SPACE Issac Clarke Level 3 Suit - Updated 2/04/14

awesome! any way to dim the wash of light coming out the bottom of the helm? if it matters to you.. :) if not carry on!

It shouldn't matter because when I get the display map in the chest piece done I will then have lights pointing up as well

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back