DEAD SPACE Isaac Clarke Level 3 Suit SKS Props

Re: DEAD SPACE Issac Clarke Level 3 Suit - Updated 1/22/14

Primed and ready for paint!!

pc3_zpsb248a9f1.jpg

Like my space jockey/Engineer suit and I'm finishing up the legs.

I was able to get the base coats painted last night. I used a mixture of 3 different metalic rattle cans to give the body of the gun some depth. The front blades were coated in a high gloss caution spray paint. I will move onto the LEDs and acrylic washes over the next couple of nights.

pc4_zps59e0cc5d.jpg

Re: DEAD SPACE Issac Clarke Level 3 Suit - Updated 1/23/14

That's turning out awesome, kudos good sir.

I have a maverick shell kicking about and I've wanted a plasma cutter for ages and would love to have a crack at this. Would you be willing to share some of the referance pics you used?

That's turning out awesome, kudos good sir.

I have a maverick shell kicking about and I've wanted a plasma cutter for ages and would love to have a crack at this. Would you be willing to share some of the referance pics you used?

Thanks!
For my reference pics I searched google for the Dead Space Sideshow statue(better than screenshots). I basically used it for a visual guide but I had to make up some of it just because I used a nerf gun instead of building it ground up.

Plasma Cutter - First couple layers of acrylic washes. From here I will start to go in and highlight areas and install the LEDs in the front. Plus I think that this is going to need some Necromorph blood splattered on it :)

pc5_zps5a66a842.jpg

Last edited:
Re: DEAD SPACE Issac Clarke Level 3 Suit - Updated 1/25/14

Right that's it! I'm digging out the dvd and playing this again! Excellent work, looks perfect :)

Re: DEAD SPACE Issac Clarke Level 3 Suit - Updated 1/25/14

Great job on that plasma cutter bro lovin' that paint job.:p

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Tapatalk 2

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back