Megacon 2014 Karl Urban will be there, Who's going with their uniforms?

streetjudge79

Master Member
I'm going with my Judge uniform, I'd like to meet up with anyone going in costume too. Would be great to get a group photo with Dredd himself, Karl Urban who was just announced as a guest.

Regrettably I'll be there a couple of months too early. I may try to make Emerald City ComiCon; and I'm definitely going to Reno ComiCon!

I'm not planning any more cons in Dredd gear until I have my leathers in hand from the Reel Images run...(I've been payed up since March with a supposed August delivery )
I know I'll be more than happy when they arrive but it's still frustrating as hell...

It's getting close thundrkiss... I just got my RI suit yesterday! I'm toying with the idea of going to megacon for a day, but not sure my wife would like that idea.

Regrettably I'll be there a couple of months too early. I may try to make Emerald City ComiCon; and I'm definitely going to Reno ComiCon!
Hope you can make it to ECC. I will hopefully be there in Dredd gear....provided I get it finished in time.:)

Thundrkiss, Kurt from RI has the entire shipment of the first order in stock and has been shipping them for the last couple weeks. It's slow going since he's essentially a one man operation, and quality checking every suit before repacking them and shipping them. he updates pretty regularly on the Judge Dredd Costume page on Facebook.

I will most def be there. Pm me your details we are having an after party at my brothers bar. I'll be in a mix of comic and stallonne dredd attire. And necromonger.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back