1/6 Scale - TARDIS from Doctor Who

Coming together nicely:

bluecallbox132.png

All pics can be found here:

http://www.cutoutlaser.com/portfolio/16-scale-replica-blue-british-police-public-call-box/

Last edited:
Here is a good representation of the kit from one of the proud owners who is helping me work out the kinks. This is dry fit together out of the box!!!!!

bluecallbox133.png

This TARDIS kit is so amazing and it being so detailed and in real wood really brings added authenticity to this scaled replica. I've never built a kit like this before and it literally was a snap to do with how Watson has engineered how each part fits together. I didn't have my higher end figures with me, but here's a shot with the Doctor in his space suit outfit:
TARDIS-ASSEMBLYGLUE4.jpg

She's almost ready for paint! I can't recommend this kit enough. Thanks Watson!
Now bring on 11th/12th Doctor TARDIS version ;)

This TARDIS kit is so amazing and it being so detailed and in real wood really brings added authenticity to this scaled replica. I've never built a kit like this before and it literally was a snap to do with how Watson has engineered how each part fits together. I didn't have my higher end figures with me, but here's a shot with the Doctor in his space suit outfit:
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/...Dstampede/DOCTOR WHO/TARDIS-ASSEMBLYGLUE4.jpg
She's almost ready for paint! I can't recommend this kit enough. Thanks Watson!
Now bring on 11th/12th Doctor TARDIS version ;)

Wow I love seeing this. I cant help looking at it over and over again. Thanks for posting this.

Looking forward to your build rhboyd!
Watson, this is a work of art and I'm proud to have one.
Here's what it looks like with some quick interior lighting:
TARDIS-ASSEMBLYGLUE5.jpg

I knew she's wooden, but I've never thought how nice she looks without her blue coat!

Last edited:
WOW!!!...just......wow.... I am floored at how awesome this looks.

I have to ask, how much for one of these? Also are the lighting parts included or a separate purchase?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back