ATTN: ROYAL GUARDS

DARTH PIMPHAT

:) I have started a new forum for RG costumers. Dont want to step on any toes but the other well known board seems a little dead. Not to mention the pop-ups and ads. I know there are alot of you out there....SO C'MON ALL YOU RG'S.. :lol

RG FORUM

Hey Darth, are you 501st? There's a buzz on the Legion forums about forming an official RG detachment, but so far nobody has really stepped up to the plate.

I have an RG, but haven't had time to even apply for RG status. Just so busy. I'll check out your site. I'm also working on a movie accurate force pike. A friend of mine has one that was lathed from aluminum from a CAD drawing.

Ugh, keep editing for spelling. I'm sick as a dog and can't focus.

Originally posted by KevVader@Dec 31 2005, 04:30 PM
Yeah, Pimp....that's all I need to do....start ANOTHER costume project...

You're killin' me...  :p  :D  :cry
[snapback]1147519[/snapback]​

AH C'MON KEV... You know you want to. :lol ;)

Skalen:
Not 501st yet...but hope to be soon. Pretty busy lately as well. Look forward to seeing you on the new forum. :)

Originally posted by DARTH PIMPHAT+Dec 31 2005, 01:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DARTH PIMPHAT @ Dec 31 2005, 01:19 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-KevVader
@Dec 31 2005, 04:30 PM

Skalen:
Not 501st yet...but hope to be soon. Pretty busy lately as well. Look forward to seeing you on the new forum. :)
[snapback]1147537[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yes Pimphat, you're tempting me too. Another costume project especailly after Christmas is not good for the ol' wallet. :)

I've got a nice DP IRG helmet, but my head won't fit inside it. :unsure My IRG plans were dashed a few years ago after buying the helmet, and I have no plans to buy an Altmann's.

Guess I'll just display the helmet and wear my other costumes. :D

BH/DZ-3473

Originally posted by DARTH PIMPHAT+Dec 31 2005, 05:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DARTH PIMPHAT @ Dec 31 2005, 05:19 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-KevVader
@Dec 31 2005, 04:30 PM

[/b]

Pimphat.........brutal bro.

I am gonna start a pool to see when the next change is comming :p

Kev - I share your feelings man.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back