Doc. Brown Nike shoes BTTF 1

krell101

Anyone here know what model NIKE doc brown was wearing on BTTF part 1?

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 752
Pretty sure theyre high top Nike Vandals, but I've searched for his same color but havent found anything. The Vandal itself is a relatively easy shoe to find, but not in Doc's colorway. Im totally convinced that these are a tan color, but at the Nike MAG release party they had a screen used shoe and it was a deep red :unsure

Pretty sure theyre high top Nike Vandals, but I've searched for his same color but havent found anything. The Vandal itself is a relatively easy shoe to find, but not in Doc's colorway. Im totally convinced that these are a tan color, but at the Nike MAG release party they had a screen used shoe and it was a deep red :unsure

I agree with you. The shoes in the movie are obviously brown and not red. Here are a few better screen caps.

doc-brown-nike-shoes-bttf-1-docs_nike_shoes_1.jpg-268598d1388229424

doc-brown-nike-shoes-bttf-1-docs_nike_shoes_2.jpg-268599d1388229425

doc-brown-nike-shoes-bttf-1-docs_nike_shoes_3.jpg-268600d1388229426

doc-brown-nike-shoes-bttf-1-docs_nike_shoes_4.jpg-268601d1388229427

Attachments

• docs_nike_shoes_1.jpg
    docs_nike_shoes_1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 7,793
  • docs_nike_shoes_2.jpg
    docs_nike_shoes_2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 11,227
  • docs_nike_shoes_3.jpg
    docs_nike_shoes_3.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 11,905
  • docs_nike_shoes_4.jpg
    docs_nike_shoes_4.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 8,053
They are indeed Nike Vandals (I know my shoes) But most Swooshes on Valdals are not the same color as the shoe, and the straps are normally 3 colors this looks like one solid one, I don't ever remember an OG Vandal in this color back in the day, could have been custom made for the movie?

Yeah maybe custom dyed since theyre mostly canvas, ive been googling for this version ever since the bttf dvd came out lol. Nike reeeaaaaalllly needs to make the 1985 bttf Nikes, not only the 2015 Nikes :D

A friend is sending me a similar Nike shoes from ASIA i will post pics once I receive it.
Anyone know if Doc was wearing jeans? Color seems black

- - - Updated - - -

A friend is sending me a similar Nike shoes from ASIA i will post pics once I receive it.

- - - Updated - - -

His pants have cords at their bottom. I think these are black military or working pants similar to the khaki pants he's wearing in part II (after changing his clothing).

His pants have cords at their bottom. I think these are black military or working pants similar to the khaki pants he's wearing in part II (after changing his clothing).

Roland did you notice that the white coat he is wearing looks like a disposable paper lab coat and its not the same one as the picture from prop display.
It looks more wrinkle and thin. What you think?

Thanks

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back