Opinions for Rick Grimes Costume

Dreamerwolf

Hello! New to the site here..hoping to get some opinions because I'm planning on making/putting together a Rick Grimes (The Walking Dead) cosplay for my hubby for his b-day, so I've got a few months if I start now. I've looked around and seen a few builds which look great! Before I get into that though, I have the question of which costume to make! The most obvious and easily recognizable is the uniform..my issue with that is that it's always been nearly impossible to find hats that fit him, so I foresee the hat being a problem. Rick is also more clean cut in that, and hubby likes his scruffiness. So I was thinking about going into one of the later seasons, where his dress is more casual (the brown shirt, maybe the levi's jacket) and bloodied up! Would that be as recognizable as Rick though? Which outfit is just, well, 'cooler'?

I'm torn! Help! :)

The Sheriff build is just to fun though!! I will warn you that the Levi jacket is INCREDIBLY hard to find. Good luck though if you are still working on it!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back