TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses

yes kits are still available but if you want to ensure you get it in time for Halloween with enough time to assemble everything then you will need to pay for priority shipping. Standard shipping to the USA is 5- 10 business days (1-2 weeks) and that's if there are no delays at customs.

Also. you should be posting in the thread I have listed in the project run section of the classifieds as sales outside the junkyard are not permitted.

Hello,

I would like to buy a lens/face shell kit. Are any available? I bought a Spiderman suit for a Halloween party, and the lenses with it are a rigid plastic that won't contour to my face yet will snap very easily. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi im interested in the Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses

Hey im new to this page and im really interested in your work. I really dont know how to work with this page yet but i was wondering the price for the faceshell and the magnet eyes from amazing spiderman 2. If you could email me or something that would be great. Also i want to know if you sell the full costume. Im sorry for dumb cuestions like i said im new to this, i created the account just to ask you this sorry and thank you. My email is soradragneel212@gmail.com

Re: Hi im interested in the Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses

Hey im new to this page and im really interested in your work. I really dont know how to work with this page yet but i was wondering the price for the faceshell and the magnet eyes from amazing spiderman 2. If you could email me or something that would be great. Also i want to know if you sell the full costume. Im sorry for dumb cuestions like i said im new to this, i created the account just to ask you this sorry and thank you. My email is soradragneel212@gmail.com

I don't make suits, sorry
You can find all the info about the stuff |I have for sale in my threads in the project run section of the classifieds :)

I finally got around to fixing up my old suit and tried it out with the face she'll for the first time. I realized that I, apparently, must have a tiny head compared to most people. With the suit on with the shell, it pulls it up to be snug on my chin just fine, but it sticks a good distance up off the top of my head. So much so that with the lyrcra compressing everything, that the shell actually bends down to my head making it stick out on the sides, being too wide and and adding these weird corner pointy spots right around the temps that stick out right where the crease is. Is padding the inside of the mask with foam my only option? My concern with that is there will be a significant gap between my head and the shell so the Lycra will show an extremely definite line where the shell ends and my head begins. Any words of wisdom to minimize this?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back