TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses

I am subscribed to this thread now and am going to have fun waiting and watching your updates.
Here's to hoping you finish before March! :D

how are you getting on with this? any pic updates

just waiting to finish up the final details on the new frames so that I can incorporate them into the new shell.

I have had a lot of requests so I intend on also offering the new asm2 shell in "universal" mode without any eyes

No point showing any new pics until I have the recesses added for the new lenses.

just waiting to finish up the final details on the new frames so that I can incorporate them into the new shell.

I have had a lot of requests so I intend on also offering the new asm2 shell in "universal" mode without any eyes

No point showing any new pics until I have the recesses added for the new lenses.

Thanks for the update, there are a lot of interest threads that aren't updated, and it's frustrating sometimes.

Question on the new frames you're designing:
The pieces, when you usually send them out, are not assembled together yet. (so that people can adjust the shapes of the frame with heat without damaging the lenses)
Will the new lenses you send out with these shells be pre-formed, since you already know what shape the frame needs to be?
I'm assuming yes, but I've learnt lately to always ask anyway.

Subscribed.

I have one of your universal face shells and previous lens sets. It would be awesome to have this set!

Great to see so much interest :)

I wish I had an exciting update for you all but so far I'm still waiting on a small detail of the new lenses before I can incorporate them into the new shell.

I have however cast the shell master and can make blank universal ASM2 shells - I'll get one pulled tonight and update my JY univeersal shell thread with some pics. Then either shell option can be used with any of the lenses available.

Once the new frames are done I will start fitting them to the shell and will get some pics up in here :)

Question on the new frames you're designing:
The pieces, when you usually send them out, are not assembled together yet. (so that people can adjust the shapes of the frame with heat without damaging the lenses)
Will the new lenses you send out with these shells be pre-formed, since you already know what shape the frame needs to be?
I'm assuming yes, but I've learnt lately to always ask anyway.

The plan is to send out the shell/lenses combo as ready to wear, no assembly required (even the magnets will be set in place).

The plan is to send out the shell/lenses combo as ready to wear, no assembly required (even the magnets will be set in place).

Thanks for the quick reply, and the update.
Now I'm completely sold on this set.
It's just time to play the waiting game

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

how much would the shell and frames be?
I'm guessing for the run, he'll make it $100 deposits and then require another $X.XX amount to be added before he'd ship them off.

We won't know the final price until he gets his specifications, concept model, and everything done; which, gathering from his update, shouldn't be too long from now.

cheers!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back