TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses

Has anyone caused wrinkles or creases in their lenses? Am I the only one? :p
I gotta say, once I put my TJack lens on my costume, wow...it transforms you into Spidey!

Has anyone caused wrinkles or creases in their lenses? Am I the only one? :p
I gotta say, once I put my TJack lens on my costume, wow...it transforms you into Spidey!

The lenses on my set have started turning kinda gold on the white honeycomb at parts... only noticeable up close. But I'm considering replacing them with a different set if it gets much worse/darker

The lenses on my set have started turning kinda gold on the white honeycomb at parts... only noticeable up close. But I'm considering replacing them with a different set if it gets much worse/darker
I'm using TJack's fantastic Ultimate Spidey lenses, so i'll be keeping the frames if I can - I adore them. I hope it's possible to replace the actual lenses while keeping the frames on the suit, if one day I do need to replace the lenses. I don't want to remove the frames from the fabric and reglue etc.

Btw, Chaosprince, i've seen your costume, I love it!

I'm using TJack's fantastic Ultimate Spidey lenses, so i'll be keeping the frames if I can - I adore them. I hope it's possible to replace the actual lenses while keeping the frames on the suit, if one day I do need to replace the lenses. I don't want to remove the frames from the fabric and reglue etc.

I'm sure with meticulous and patient work, you could replace the lenses with affixed frames.

Also, thanks man, I prefer to call it a suit haha.
Makes me feel more professional with it lol

Also, thanks man, I prefer to call it a suit haha.
Makes me feel more professional with it lol

Just got that into mind :D
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396600725.490419.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Luna

To be clear, I am not able to get anyone one of these combos in time for the May 2 movie premiere in North America. Even the current run I'm working on as we speak will not be delivered in time.

There is a long waitlist that you can be added to but I appreciate a bit of patience. I am only able to make 2-3 sets per week due to other life commitments.

PLEASE take the time to search for and read my other junkyard threads if you have questions about my other lenses or shells. Everything you need to know can always be found in the first post.

Sorry to sound like a grouch, but I have had no less than 20 people in the past 2 days send me messages asking for either these sets or other ones I make and it`s blatently obvious they have not bothered to take the time to do the tiniest amount of research.

The more time I spend having to hold hands and lead people to my threads, the less time I actually have to work on these.

Thank you.

Amen!!!!!!
Thanks Luna

To be clear, I am not able to get anyone one of these combos in time for the May 2 movie premiere in North America. Even the current run I'm working on as we speak will not be delivered in time.

There is a long waitlist that you can be added to but I appreciate a bit of patience. I am only able to make 2-3 sets per week due to other life commitments.

PLEASE take the time to search for and read my other junkyard threads if you have questions about my other lenses or shells. Everything you need to know can always be found in the first post.

Sorry to sound like a grouch, but I have had no less than 20 people in the past 2 days send me messages asking for either these sets or other ones I make and it`s blatently obvious they have not bothered to take the time to do the tiniest amount of research.

The more time I spend having to hold hands and lead people to my threads, the less time I actually have to work on these.

Thank you.

Hi I'm new here, I'm just wondering how do I go about buying a faceshell and lenses from tjack? I plan on using them for the disguise amazing spider-man 2 costume, well whenever that comes out haha, I'm i no rush to get them right away haha just wondering

Hi I'm new here, I'm just wondering how do I go about buying a faceshell and lenses from tjack? I plan on using them for the disguise amazing spider-man 2 costume, well whenever that comes out haha, I'm i no rush to get them right away haha just wondering

Hello,

since his new faceshell and lens have a long wait list, you could probably PM Tjack for his universal faceshell and tasm 2 lens. Here is his For Sale Thread

http://www.therpf.com/f75/tjacks-universal-face-shell-asm2-option-now-available-189312/

All you have to do is PM him about the faceshell and lenses (make sure to tell him which lense size you want because he offers both a small and big one)

I'm new to the rpf and I can't seem to find the page where you purchase tjack's TASM 2 lenses and faceplate. Can anyone give me a link?

Hi man, I post my work on my shell ! Really amazing ! Thank you again !
a sadness for tonight, I have broken the lenses when I have adapted on the shell ... . image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg
On my head

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 384
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 420
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back