Venom

Re: Venom Spinoff Movie

I gave up on Spider-man movies after the 2nd Toby installment, this does not look like an improvement. :behave

Ugh, as much as I like Venom this is a horrible idea. Sony and Fox need to slow it down and take it one thing at a time instead of trying to catch up with Marvel whos been planning this stuff for years.

Instead they keep attaching Orci and Kurtzman to write their scripts who can't really figure out how character development works. This is beyond bad imo

Well, idk...this might be connected to the Amazing Spider-Man 4 movie which I hear won't star Andrew Garfield (he said in an interview that he's only up for 3 of the movies)

Re: Standalone Venom movie finally has a release date

I can't see any Venom movie being decent with less than a R rating. Hopefully they won't disappoint.

I can only hope to be pleasantly surprised by a good Venom movie, but I'm not holding my breath. 10 year old me would be flipping out with joy. Adult me = much more cynical. Who knows, though. Throw enough junk at the wall and something's bound to stick.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

I suppose if its anything better than the Spiderman 3's Venom, then it will be amazing.

It doesn't make sense to separate the villain from the hero_Otherwise,what's left of the story?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back