trek kit parts needed!

UFO

Sr Member
hey guys...not really sure if i should post this here, or in the junkyard....so if it belongs there..feel free to move it.
icon_smile.gif

im looking for a couple parts to the trek AMT kits....im looking for a galaxy class saucer and main hull(no nacelles) and a constutution REFIT(enterprise A)nacelles. the necelles could even be from the reliant kit...same basic thing...they would work as well.
anyone have these laying around and would like to get rid of em?
thanks.
icon_smile.gif

I have 2...or is it 3 Star Trek Enterprise kits. The original AMT kit NCC-1701 Star Trek The Motion Picture,and one from when ERTL bought out AMT it's the same kit...but with Star TrekII box art.The box from the first one is in bad shape,the Star TrekII box is in good shape.You have to buy the entire kit,I'm not parting either of them out.I have an aftermarket vacuform kit of the U.S.S Reliant,another aftermarket vacuform kit of the U.S.S Grissim from Star TrekIII,a resin kit of the Enterprise C(started,but salvageable)and a really cool Resin kit of the Klingon Bird of Prey from Star TrekIII made by Anubis.It was slightly modified/started,but can be reversed if one wanted.If any of these things interest you...message me.

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back