The Exorcist Regan Bust...Lots O' Pics

syborwolf

Hello all,
Picked up this incredible Exorcist Regan Bust made by Jerami Cruise of ToeTag EFX second hand.

Meaning no discredit at all to the original artist, as he did a beautiful job on this bust from top to bottom!
I wanted the eyes to be more screen accurate, but since they are glass and pre-set in the bust before it was foam filled, I wasn't sure how to go about this.
I decided to have a go at painting over the glass eyes.
After a few screw ups this is what I ended up with. Not totally screen accurate, but I think they turned out with the creep factor I was going for.

A couple close ups of the new painted over eyes.

Now to just add some eyelashes.
Thanks for looking!
Joe

man that is awesome . One of the best iv seen . Eyes look great. am I right in thinking this one with the bottom teeth is quite rare?

Thank you guys!!

man that is awesome . One of the best iv seen . Eyes look great. am I right in thinking this one with the bottom teeth is quite rare?

Thank you! I'm not sure about the rarity of this piece, I know a resin pull from the Dick Smith molds with the bottom teeth is pretty rare. This one is latex, so I'm not sure how rare it is, but this is the first one Ive seen.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back