Looking for Nightmare before Christmas props (and stuff)

Kukulcan

I am not really a collector, but after browsing for some time I finally decided I want something from NBC in the lower 4 digit $/€ range maximum.

The question is, wait for the right item or get what I can get now (actually mayor's mouth/eyes) after I missed a tombstone at propstore I had nearly decided to get.

So will stuff get more expensive and rare or will I be able to find something (slightly iconic) affordable in the future? (a Lock, Shock or Barrel mask for example would be great but other stuff might fit too)

Right now I am looking at:
Propstore.com obviously
propmasters.net (UK)
thepropgallery.com (UK)
hollywoodhistoryonline.com
screenused.com
icollector.com
plus ebay and right now the "Profilies in History Hollywood Auction"

Any of those not trustworthy (will of course be cautious with the auction sites) or any other locations I might look?

Woah, first I've heard of thepropgallery.com. Interesting!
The owner is member here and there was some bad press about some wrong Yoda head from him lately but it seems he had sold it in his best knowledge and immedeatly refunded the money.

Propstore.com will be the best one to watch, they get NBC a lot. I bet they'll list a bunch at Christmas time, like a few ebay sellers may.

*lol* didn't make that connection. But I was under the impression Propstore would list whatever they get immediatly.

The owner is member here and there was some bad press about some wrong Yoda head from him lately but it seems he had sold it in his best knowledge and immedeatly refunded the money.

*lol* didn't make that connection. But I was under the impression Propstore would list whatever they get immediatly.

Awesome! I was hoping to learn more about that site.

I do swear though, like last year or the year before they listed Christmas movie themed props on Christmas or that week of. Or I might be confusing with them with a Christmas themed auction that may have been on icollector? Premiere props maybe??? Ugh. I'll post back if they do it this year :D

Hello

Just thought I'd make a post to clarify that it was not us at The Prop Gallery that sold the above mentioned Yoda head, we have never sold one.

Jamie

So with no other NBC props popping up (or being instantly bought by someone called Paulie) I finally got this:

http://www.thepropgallery.com/mayor-happy-face-appliance

And had Wayne from Creative Laser Solutions make me a custom frame (which of course looks better in person).

nbc.jpg

My first screen used Prop :D

Thanks for the mention - we're happy that you're happy! Here's the photo we took in our studio, should you need it for anything:nbc mayor face.jpg
We'll be getting this guy up on our Facebook page later today, too.

Cheers,

Wayne @ CLS

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back