Arkham Origins Batman suit build

The 3d modeller of this project was the first to receive his suit pieces. And he went straight to work on putting it together. He went with the TDK skin color scheme I believe. I just like to call it the Stealth version. Hopefully we will see some of the grey versions soon.

I'm really loving this suit!

Since it's originally designed in a 3d CAD program, how do you ensure the cowl approximates the right size for a human head before spending all that time 3d printing and the following steps?

I'm really loving this suit!

Since it's originally designed in a 3d CAD program, how do you ensure the cowl approximates the right size for a human head before spending all that time 3d printing and the following steps?

Sculpt it on a digital head scan that you know the size of. But I have to admit it's also been a lot of trial and error.

This suit is absolutely amazing, great work! I love the "stealth" version, but I'd love to see a photo of someone wearing the actual Origins version...

Stunning suit though, it looks perfect!

Started putting my Origins suit from Kevin together this weekend. I cant stress enough the amazing quality and detail of the suit. This is my 5th batsuit and by far the best piece of my collection. Props to Kev for the quality of these pieces. I have purchased a few things from him and have never been disappointed by the caliber of his builds. Thanks for the awesome work.

Put a lot of thought in to making this suit sturdy and functional. I will post a few more pics once I finalize everything. I decided to connect the chest, back, shoulder and arm armor with straps and clips ( the shoulders are not completely finished in the picture). The obliques and abs are all glued together and then attached via straps and clips in the back to allow for the perfect compression. The gauntlets, I mounted on a set of leather gauntlets with straps so they will be secure and tight on the forearms. The shin guards are also mounted using straps and clips. The undersuit I used, is a utility or nomex one piece suit in all black. The leg armor was attached to snaps and connected to the undersuit using those snaps. The elbow portions of the undersuit were wrapped in leather ribbing to give that flex pipe looking effect.

Here is a pic of what I have so far. I will attach more pics once I clean it up and finish off the build.

Again great work Kev.

20150118_194000.jpg

Looks outstanding keep us updated on how you fit it together. Ill be getting mine soon so the more info shared will help make this suit super wearable

Mine should be shipping out in the next few weeks, and im really excited. I still have to order a few of the small pieces like the belt, gauntlets, and shins. Ive been looking at screenshots though, and from what I can tell, the suit is actually two piece, and when I say that, I mean that Bruce wears a shirt and what looks like almost military cargo pants that the armor attaches to, so im having my seamstress (who's making my cape) make me an undershirt as well out of a stretch vinyl with the detail from the game.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back