Arkham Origins Batman suit build

Any updates on the Arkham suit? Work is definitely stellar stuff, keep up the great work!! Also, how much would a DKR cowl cost?

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

I can answer this being the guy who created the files. Sorry but no you won't be able to have any of the 3d files as they were commissioned solely for Kev.
There are game files out there you can probs use though. :)

I got my gauntlets and cowl this weekend and I must say they are superb. Great work. I highly recommend these parts to anyone who is a batman fan.

the belt was a steel colour, almost the same as the gauntlets. are these functional btw? im trying to make a functional version of a belt so i can store some of the gear and most possibly,my cellphone. im selling my old GS4 and im gonna buy a GS5 and i need a functional pouch for it. lolzee

Amazing work Kev. Anyone who wants batman gear you need to get it from Kev, he's the man. I put my origins gear on a UD nomex suit and it looks really awesome. Thanks for the great work.

IMG_2119.JPG

Bane2585, I was thinking of going this rout as well. That looks sick. Any chance of getting some pics with you in the suite and with a cape?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the belt was a steel colour, almost the same as the gauntlets. are these functional btw? im trying to make a functional version of a belt so i can store some of the gear and most possibly,my cellphone. im selling my old GS4 and im gonna buy a GS5 and i need a functional pouch for it. lolzee

Nope, not functional. I have found functional belts to be too cumbersome for costuming. So did this one to hold up to the challenges of wearing a costume for extended periods of time.

Amazing work Kev. Anyone who wants batman gear you need to get it from Kev, he's the man. I put my origins gear on a UD nomex suit and it looks really awesome. Thanks for the great work.

View attachment 309093

Thanks, bud. That actually looks outstanding. Works real well together.

im tryin to set up payments around the 19th of april but ur on ur vaycay and my paypal account is giving me so much trouble these days.i still havent gotten my gs5 as yet. im waiting till it hits our store so i can buy one.then im gonna be the coolest lookin batman with a hot catwoman(my fiance has a catwoman type body) and all our snazzy gear. i already started on props,so i will post up some stuff soon. lolzee

The howl suit looks incredible. Are there any pics of the complete suit worn?
I would like to use the fins on my Arkham Asylum gauntlets, are you selling just the fins too?

Hey Coofunk, any updates on the project? Full suit ready for pictures? :)

Not quite yet. All the parts are printed. Just need a bit more finishing work before molding.

The howl suit looks incredible. Are there any pics of the complete suit worn?
I would like to use the fins on my Arkham Asylum gauntlets, are you selling just the fins too?

No pics yet. Hopefully soon.
Can't discuss sales outside the Junkyard, sorry.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back