Arkham Origins Batman suit build

i think i can help with a reference photo on his back. it looks like an armadillo's back with a more stretchy feel. if i could just post up the pic......im having trouble with that since im new here.

Amazing work. I've always loved the Arkham style suit. Such a basic design, but it works so well. Can't wait to see the completed build!

Screenshot_2014-02-19-19-30-03.pngach]

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot_2014-02-19-19-30-03.pngtaken from a vid on youtube. i slowed down the vid and watched carefully as he was in the slade fight......thats the only time that i saw his back

Hows the head movement with the collar and mask?

It's fine. No restriction with them not being connected,.

View attachment 288586ach]

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 288588taken from a vid on youtube. i slowed down the vid and watched carefully as he was in the slade fight......thats the only time that i saw his back

Thanks. Yes you are correct. I am considering this part of the under suit design and hope to integrate it into the final design. Even though nobody will ever see it under the cape. ;)

omg......tears alone cannot suffice as to describe this kind of beauty......i cannot emulate such an emotion for such a sight......

Love at first sight.

Flattery will get you everywhere.

omg......tears alone cannot suffice as to describe this kind of beauty......i cannot emulate such an emotion for such a sight......

You have a way with words.

Incredible imagery there. Still much prefer the Origins suit though. ;)

How did you make the cowl and neck into 3 separate pieces?

Was just sculpted that way.

If you made some to sell they would go like ice water in Death Valley. Absolutely outstanding workmanship.

There's a run in the Junkyard now.

Depending on the images you see, the belt sometimes appears to be a bronze colour. In game play it's mostly grey/black I think. Anyway, tried out both options. I like the bronze personally as it will break up all the greys and black in the suit.

Hey man this looks really cool. I was thinking about being either Batman or Deathstroke this year in Comicon. And I was wondering which material did you use to make the cowl and gauntlets. And if u can, please tell me the procedure as well. :)

Nice work with the belt, however I was at the belief the belt was a light grey colour?

I think you're probably right in game play. I've just seen different images online (that may or may not be doctored) that show different schemes. Nice thing about the material these are cast in is it accepts paint really well. ;)

Batman-Arkham-Origins-Dark-Knight.png

Hey man this looks really cool. I was thinking about being either Batman or Deathstroke this year in Comicon. And I was wondering which material did you use to make the cowl and gauntlets. And if u can, please tell me the procedure as well. :)

Cowl and neck are a 40 shore urethane rubber. The cape cover is 80 shore. Gaunntlets are also 80 shore backed with a cored dense foam for thickness. Procedure is sculpt, mold, cast. That sounds much simpler when I type it out that way. :lol In all seriousness, I could type for days on how this stuff is done but you would be better served to find some youtube vids.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back