Arkham Origins Batman suit build

This is just beautiful! Keeping updated with this is honestly more exciting that waiting for images of Ben Afflecks Batsuit! It's jaw dropping :O

It's a Makerbot Replicator. But don't expect it to spit out results like you see above. The build plate is small and these pieces had to be printed in several chunks, glued together and bodyshopped for hours upon hours. 3D printers may sound like a short cut but there's still a lot of labor involved to get a finished look.

plz help me guys..plz...i need a help.i need the pepakura files for this suit and mask...actually for the full suit who can send me links or link to dowload it...it will be helpfull...thnx...send me imbox-private message

Hello sir,
I want to make the Arkham batsuit out of plastic and I was wondering, what are your specifications or can I buy the patterns for the batsuit from you? Thanks.

Any updates on this project Cooly?

Pretty quiet over the holidays and my main priority has been getting the gauntlets, shins, and belt molded. Everything else might just require some finishing touches. Hoping to wrap it all up next month some time.

Hello sir,
I want to make the Arkham batsuit out of plastic and I was wondering, what are your specifications or can I buy the patterns for the batsuit from you? Thanks.

These weren't made with patterns. Mostly 3D printed models. And those are not for sale.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back