Arkham Origins Batman suit build

Thanks everyone. Let's please keep sales related comments in the Junkyard. ;)

Shins are ready. Now 2 of them with clips.

Belt is also done. Will clip in the back like a movie stunt belt. Most sturdy and reliable way to do it for costuming applications.

And chest has been started. Well this is several hours into the finishing process.

Thanks everyone.

Looks great! Are you planning on wrapping the abs in fabric to get that ingame texture?

We discussed this at length and decided against doing so for these masters. That way cast copies can be smooth and if desired the end user can wrap them themselves.

This is so motivational ! i cant wait to see some suiting up pics with it all together !. Whats the cowl made out of bye the way ? i have one in the sculpting stage and I'm going crazy looking for something to cast it out of, or is that a secret of yours as to what you use ? :) awesome work man !

This is simply amazing.. I mean really why bother trying to make a suit when yours is just sooo far over the top. WOW

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back