Rick and Morty

That was quick! Forgot to post a pic of finished Pickle Rick here (I started a thread for it in general models).
e13affee664ff5221d97d45eb2bce226.jpg
0ffa2c42b41f938f480203c64017d1bf.jpg
3034522d5b91d5d16a003c44ed3099be.jpg

That's freakin awesome...

I really enjoyed this last episode. I felt like I was getting bamboozled when they showed the intro with Jessica and friends talking about the penis in the foreskin :lol

I hope this let's everyone realize that Morty is more dangerous when left to his own devices. So maybe we'll see that super intelligent Morty again? ;)

Whos doing the mini Voltron Drones! :lol

This week's episode was fantastic. I'm really interested in finding out what Evil Morty is up to, and I was really glad to see that character expanded. Great stuff.

Something weird though, that gets kinda annoying. Has anybody noticed sometimes when Rick and Morty curse, half the time they bleep it out and half the time they don't. They only do this with sh## and g## damn it. Sometimes they will bleep, sometimes not. In the episode where Summer gets zapped by the machine that makes here an inside-out giant, there is a scene where Morty is chewing his mom out. In that scene, he says g## damn it twice, the first time it gets bleeped and the second time it doesn't.

Is there supposed to be something to that? I mean geez, at that time slot the kids are fast asleep. No worries Adult Swim. Stop wasting money on unnecessary bleeps. ;)

I mean, geez, aw man, what didn't I like about this episode? Geez...

i guess missing out on that mermaid puss...:lol

i wish I could come home to the taste of Simple Rick...:lol...the show flawlessly crosses genres and movie tropes. Once again, the Morty veteran cop shows us that bad choices are made when you leave a Morty in charge.

i can't wait for the sci-fi explanation for Evil Morty's actions. I love the world building occurring here, but I want Meeseeks & Mr Poopybutthole!

Something weird though, that gets kinda annoying. Has anybody noticed sometimes when Rick and Morty curse, half the time they bleep it out and half the time they don't. They only do this with sh## and g## damn it. Sometimes they will bleep, sometimes not. In the episode where Summer gets zapped by the machine that makes here an inside-out giant, there is a scene where Morty is chewing his mom out. In that scene, he says g## damn it twice, the first time it gets bleeped and the second time it doesn't.

Is there supposed to be something to that? I mean geez, at that time slot the kids are fast asleep. No worries Adult Swim. Stop wasting money on unnecessary bleeps. ;)

This is going to sound stupid, but there is a limit to what you can say, and how many times, before you run into issues of WHEN you can air your show.

In the wild west of the internet, not a big deal, but Cartoon Network likely has to follow guidelines. IF they wanted to air at 8:00 rather than 11:30 they would probably have to bleep all swear words.

I think it's an american broadcast thing... we don't have that in Canada, so not sure...

I just know I was cutting together TV commercials for a feature, and we had different versions for different air times...

Last edited:
Man so this season has had some pretty big "universe building" moments.

Evil Morty in charge of The Citadel, and now tonight with Beth's choice that we are left to ponder being two pretty huge ones.

And next week week is the season finale??? Come on!!!!!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back